Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp in the Standard 19:15 - Oct 6 with 4389 viewsbrewers_hoop

'Top of the table team against one that's relegated' - gotta be our 3-2 win at Barnsley hasn't it?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/harry-redknapp-i-

Redknapp in the Standard on 19:25 - Oct 6 with 4342 viewsbrewers_hoop

Then again, he says the first 45 mins had been a 'disgrace' but if memory serves we were 2-0 up at HT.

Redknapp in the Standard on 19:44 - Oct 6 with 4282 viewsLblock

I wondered about our capitulation at Man City but then realised it was Benny in charge for that

Usually I turn the page but this was so side achingly funny I had to read it
Classic Candleface. It weren't me guv I'm yer 'appy go lucky football man who loves the game and the chance to help out a billionaire looking to invest in the game.
Absolute putrid horseshit from a well drilled charlatan; if you don't laugh you'll puke

Finished off by saying there's no corruption in English football

Oh the irony.....:

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Redknapp in the Standard on 21:12 - Oct 6 with 4143 viewsdaveB

pretty sure the game in question was either west ham or portsmouth, sure he's told the story on goals on sunday before

Redknapp in the Standard on 21:15 - Oct 6 with 4127 viewsbillericaydicky

Leave him alone, he's a cripple...

Redknapp in the Standard on 21:48 - Oct 6 with 4028 viewsHendonHoop

" Yeah, for sure ! "

Redknapp in the Standard on 22:06 - Oct 6 with 3977 viewsjohncharles

Redknapp in the Mail.
Not something I'm interested in.

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapp in the Standard on 22:46 - Oct 6 with 3933 viewsWokingR

What if the story was "Redknapp hit by bus" ?

Redknapp in the Standard on 04:23 - Oct 7 with 3777 viewsLadbrokeR

I just replied they all had a bet but I wasn't even listening to him. Stated simply Harry you answered a question you never heard. That sounds rather like a person admitting that something happened but trying their hardest to distance themselves from the event afterwards when questioned.

Redknapp in the Standard on 05:16 - Oct 7 with 3766 viewsFredManRave

Have you not seen their side bar?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Redknapp in the Standard on 12:55 - Oct 7 with 3531 viewsR_from_afar

Actually, for once, I am in the know on this one. The players were all betting on Redkrapp's knee injury being what is known in the legal business as a " 'kin lie".

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Redknapp in the Standard on 12:57 - Oct 7 with 3515 viewsNorthernr

None of it ever happened. The man is a pathological liar.

Even that fcking story about him bringing the supporter on in a West Ham pre-season friendly at Oxford City, which is true, subsequently includes him scoring the winning goal, which of course isn't true, when 'Arry tells it.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/37751/said-and-done

This post has been edited by an administrator

Redknapp in the Standard on 13:52 - Oct 7 with 3421 viewspaulparker

is there no escaping the sodding Redknapps these days ?
yet again we are treated to flash Harry and his tales of how frank is the hardest working player ever , how Paulo sat on the floor during a game against Bradford and now its about advising dodgy agents (doing a mate a favour ) with stupid betting tales
oh and if that isn't enough we still are treated to his dopey div of a son and his stupid ill fitting suits giving us his "top, "top" analysis on sky sports ,
and if that still isn't bad enough we have that wooden, monotone, bint of a wife of his on strictly
can a hurricane or ISIS please evaporate these c0ckroaches

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Redknapp in the Standard on 14:36 - Oct 7 with 3346 viewsdaveB

Louise from Eternal, lovely girl and I am still convicned she's saving herself for me and helping to cover Jamie's homosexualtity

Redknapp in the Standard on 14:41 - Oct 7 with 3336 viewsNorthernr

Jamie Redknapp is on Sky for two reasons:
1 - Attracts an audience that wouldn't otherwise be watching Man Utd v Stoke on a Sunday lunch time i.e. my mum.
2 - Winds up Graeme Souness, which makes for good television.

Certainly contributes absolutely rock all by way of input, analysis and input because he's obviously thick as two short planks.

Redknapp in the Standard on 13:49 - Oct 8 with 3057 viewsthemodfather

is harry still having to explain his team players betting on their own games? and was this with qpr?

Redknapp in the Standard on 16:33 - Oct 8 with 2986 viewskensalriser

No it wasn't with QPR, I think we can be certain of that.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024