Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie 23:01 - Dec 1 with 2727 viewszicoshoops

What was telling tonight, was Ollie banging his chest screaming at the players to show some heart.

No Manager should have to do that to professional footballers.
I thought it was his way of showing the supporters that he knows things are not right
It's not his squad, he can only work with what he's got.

Hopefully he will buy in the January transfer window, and that will be enough to keep us up.
Come the summer he can buy again, and we can start again next season.

We've tried just about everything else, so let's give him time to build his squad.
Meanwhile.......I suppose we just enjoy the rollercoaster.
What else can we do.

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

Ollie on 23:53 - Dec 1 with 2565 viewsBakes

Yeah lets buy some more players and spunk loads more money we haven't got, that should do it, cos it's worked for the past 6 seasons hasn't it.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Ollie on 00:01 - Dec 2 with 2533 viewsQPR_John

I thought that is what we do not want continuingly changing the team at each window. Was not the position of DOF meant to address that

Ollie on 00:09 - Dec 2 with 2510 viewsbosh67

He needs a genuinely left footed left winger with pace and he needs a couple of players in the middle who can both link up play quickly. He has one! But he needs another. He has no money and the man for the job is Doughty, who is growing hugely as a playmaker in League 1. Time to bring him back on Jan 1.

He also needs a genuine captain and he needs to improve the communication between the players during the match.

The ship has been sinking for a few years now and we need to lose the attitude of entitlement to challenge in this league at the moment. We need to be competent and more consistent.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ollie on 00:10 - Dec 2 with 2501 viewsRs_Holy

That's fair enough but what Ollie was highlighting is what this squad is missing right now... We don't have a Clint Hill, Shaun Derry, Ian Holloway on the pitch... I really believe we need a couple of additions of that type in January.

Ollie on 00:52 - Dec 2 with 2406 viewsWilloW4

So when people wax lyrical about Cousins and Louongo... Aren't they supposed to be are shining lights.?.. All gone dark over here.!

Ollie on 07:19 - Dec 2 with 2149 viewsBerkoRanger

No leadership on the pitch at present - absolutely spot-on.

Ollie on 07:33 - Dec 2 with 2106 viewshorshamHoop

Actually has a big call to make because the chief, like him as I do, is not a natural leader and not playing anywhere near his best. Relieved of the captains role may improve his form -he is not a right back either, especially a wing back.

Ollie on 07:38 - Dec 2 with 2092 views2Thomas2Bowles

Yep but that means trying to bring someone in in Jan as there is no one at the club who looks like they can fill that role.

We were hamstrung from the moment of the sending off lastnight but the lack of leadership and fight has been missing for a good long while.

Barton is free................
[Post edited 2 Dec 2016 7:42]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ollie on 07:40 - Dec 2 with 2088 viewszicoshoops

No it hasn't worked for the past 6 seasons, that's exactly why we need to do it.

The players that we have, may well think that they're good enough not to be scrabbling about at the wrong end of the table come the spring.

But along with Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles, I'd disagree with them.

Ollie on 08:41 - Dec 2 with 1906 viewsRs_Holy

Shining lights yes, leaders no.

Ollie on 09:38 - Dec 2 with 1768 viewsDorse

Barton is free? What are we paying the police for? Broken Britain, you couldn't make it up etc

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ollie on 10:17 - Dec 2 with 1698 views2Thomas2Bowles

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024