Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale 21:25 - Nov 22 with 2191 viewsKonk

We were back in town last week and I took my son to see his old childminder and her Mum, who is like a 3rd Nan to him. Lovely, wonderful people, and with my son's 3rd birthday coming up, they'd very thoughtfully been out and bought him some presents, amongst which were a pair of red fu cking cords. Red fu cking cords. I'm gonna put this down to them being Bulgarian rather than taking it as some dig at us being a Fulham supporting family, but a little bit of me thinks that they might have been having a pop. They included the receipt, so I think we might have to put it down to a sizing issue, but they are almost certainly going back to the shop. Social signals aside, red's a very difficult colour to wear with fair colouring. What were they thinking?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 21:27 - Nov 22 with 2182 viewsBrightonhoop

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 21:34 - Nov 22 with 2167 viewsBoston

I thought he'd said red cards!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 21:36 - Nov 22 with 2164 viewsBrightonhoop

It's all the same in Fulham innit.

Konk, if it's mustard chinos at Xmas then 100% deffo taking the pish lol

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 21:39 - Nov 22 with 2161 viewsKonk

Get it right, mate: mustard cords, red chinos is the proper trouser dress code round SW6.

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 21:54 - Nov 22 with 2135 viewsBrightonhoop

Cap suitabley doffed Guv'nor.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 21:55]

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 22:03 - Nov 22 with 2119 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You changed au pair to childminder didn’t you.

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 22:05 - Nov 22 with 2118 viewscolinallcars

Blimey, I had some red cords in the 70s. I hear a whisper that the ol' Lionel Blairs are coming back.

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 22:12 - Nov 22 with 2109 viewsKonk

We had a team of nannies. Now I’m not working he’s spending his days with me, and you wouldn’t believe the amount of se xist pigs who’ve made ‘Are you looking after him today, Dad?’ comments to me in the butchers/bakers/greengrocer etc. Whilst unsubtlely trying to charm me into bed.

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 22:22 - Nov 22 with 2092 viewscolinallcars

No doubt the butcher you go to is the Parson's Nose ? I go the Lidgate's in Holland Park meself.

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 22:47 - Nov 22 with 2064 viewsKonk

In Putney? I’m a North London boy, but now living in Bristol, so my local butcher is a five minute walk from Ashton Gate. Lovely people, cracking produce, cheaper than the supermarkets. Bingo.

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 22:57 - Nov 22 with 2046 viewscolinallcars

Yup, Putney and Fulham Road. Another good 'un in the general area is Walter's in Barons Court. These are the sort of butchers that people visit in taxis. Not cheap !

Unwanted birthday presents/Red cords for sale on 22:59 - Nov 22 with 2043 viewsLblock

Take them back, cash in the money

Then buy him a book called “The Art of Penalty Taking by Foolham FC”
It’s quite a simple read with a hilarious ending (most of the time)

Happy 3rd Birthday to Carruthers Junior

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024