Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samaritans 116 123 - Just in case... 11:22 - Dec 28 with 2480 viewsDixie_CT

Some massive flounces on here over the festive period. Especially over something that doesn’t really effect anyone much I.e. Virgil van Dijk.

I mean it’s not something doomsday-sequel like the water pressure or temparature in the ladies bogs at Loftus Road.

Changes happen in life, we get older and the world moves on. More mediums to broadcast our unease with it.

Granted the games changed but same could be said since villages used to kick insides of pigs between each other. Still the purest versions out there if you want it.

Samaritans 116 123 - Just in case... on 11:38 - Dec 28 with 2449 viewsBklynRanger

That's them fcuking told...fcuking big girls blouses. In fact thinking about people flouncing about winds me up even more. Properly fcuking angry now.

Samaritans 116 123 - Just in case... on 11:40 - Dec 28 with 2442 viewsDixie_CT

Flouncing about Flouncing? The flouncing connoisseurs choice of flounce

Samaritans 116 123 - Just in case... on 12:03 - Dec 28 with 2403 viewsDannyPaddox

The move from using a traditional pig's bladder to the heavier cow's bladder in the 14th century was the beginning of the end as far as I'm concerned. Team's would then line up with a four hundred at the back, four hundred in the middle, one man up top formation and play hoof ball. The 16th century dead-crow goal-line technology was a farce and outside of Grimsby can you buy a decent rat-on-a-stick at a game these days? Things picked up in the 1960s with orange football's in the snow but apart from that it's not the game I remember.

Watney Cup action 1472

Samaritans 116 123 - Just in case... on 12:41 - Dec 28 with 2380 viewspeejaybee

Is that the Connie in the background.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Samaritans 116 123 - Just in case... on 12:58 - Dec 28 with 2340 viewsBoston

...and when they altered the beheading the ball rule.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Samaritans 116 123 - Just in case... on 17:02 - Dec 28 with 2243 viewsPinnerPaul

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024