Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze Referendum 20:14 - Dec 28 with 4611 viewsrsonist

Due back Jan 2nd. Pros and cons on both sides - but what's the will of the people?

[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 20:16]

Eze Referendum on 20:20 - Dec 28 with 4585 viewsFredManRave

I vote Ezit.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Eze Referendum on 20:24 - Dec 28 with 4572 viewsrsonist

Did you see that bus saying we're paying him £350m a week? Football's gone mad, I'm cancelling my Sky subscription.

Eze Referendum on 20:39 - Dec 28 with 4532 viewsdaveB

play him in the cup defeat to MK Dons then loan him back out to Wycombe

Eze Referendum on 21:23 - Dec 28 with 4464 viewssmegma

He can't be as $hite as the four forwards we seem to rotate on a weekly basis.

Eze Referendum on 21:35 - Dec 28 with 4445 viewsNorthernr

If you’re genuinely going to pick him then bring him back.

Do not bring him back and pick him for an hour once every couple of months as we’re doing with Samuel, Wheeler etc. That would be an absolute waste.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Eze Referendum on 04:13 - Dec 29 with 4253 viewsWadR

Think he'd be perfect for the slightly deeper striker role that Freeman and Bright have played in the last two games and for that reason I'm remain.

But as Clive says, no point if he doesn't play

Eze Referendum on 07:41 - Dec 29 with 4202 viewsderbyhoop

He's better off staying at Wycombe. More game time, more development.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Eze Referendum on 08:00 - Dec 29 with 4172 viewshoopdog

Involve him in match squad having game time for January see what happen can always send him back if things don't work out

Eze Referendum on 09:10 - Dec 29 with 4096 viewsfrancisbowles

I think that would be the best thing to do. It would also give us time to consider any bids for Freeman etc and whether Eze would be able to take his place.

Eze Referendum on 10:44 - Dec 29 with 3947 viewshoopdog

Exactly

Eze Referendum on 11:15 - Dec 29 with 3888 viewsBrightonhoop

Agreed, commit to giving him some game time through January and see how it has gone by the end of the month.

Eze Referendum on 12:54 - Dec 29 with 3761 viewsrsonist

Fair point. Although the short and long term are obviously interrelated I think Ollie's suitability for FFP needs to come under hard scrutiny for the second half of the season, more so than the game-to-game frustrations.

Taking youth development aside Wheeler's situation I find particularly aggravating. 27, decent record, cost half a million - and what do we have to show for it? Had such a pointless bitty presence that we can't even tell if he's good, if he's a rick, if he needs to/is able to improve, nothing. No bloody data after four months.

Re Eze I suppose you can rephrase the question as should we be drawing a line under Smith, Mackie, Washington, Sylla; should we be attempting to during the season; and is Eze a viable option for that transition at this stage.

Eze Referendum on 13:23 - Dec 29 with 3715 viewsEsox_Lucius

My opinion is that Ezestays at WW for the remainder of the season to get some league competition behind him and learn the ropes in a regular game playing environment, which he wouldn't be assured of getting n our first team. There are a lot of green shoots of recovery within the current team and decent competition for places in all positions except up front. I am of the opinion that Conor just isn't going to make it at QPR as a striker, the 2 opportunities spurned against Ipswich were endemic of his failure to execute a finish, let alone the numerous other chances he has failed with. Mackie should be thanked for his efforts for us over the years and quietly be allowed to pursue his care with another team. I would stick with Sylla & Smith for next season at least as they both seem to do well in patches despite not receiving the service that they both would thrive on. IMO neither are good hold up players yet IH & team persist with banging the ball towards them and on the few occasions that they win the ball there is rarely a flashback to the days of Les Ferdinand and Bradley Allen where a ball won in the air was snaffled up a nearby hooped shirt. Luongo & Freeman's stats so far may mean a sorrowful (to the fans) departure for one or both and this, in turn may mean an opportunity for wide players introduced to the side and (hopefully) a better supply for the likes of Sylla & Smith. I believe that IH could do with a good strategist/ tactician in the coaching team to supplement the good work they have done so far in motivating and physically improving the team.

The grass is always greener.

Eze Referendum on 13:29 - Dec 29 with 3703 viewsconnell10

Definitely bring him back but we must play him , this boy is a special talent imo

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze Referendum on 19:05 - Dec 29 with 3529 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The way things are looking, I can see a second Eze referendum in the not too distant future!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eze Referendum on 23:10 - Dec 29 with 3422 viewsfrancisbowles

I like the little that I have seen so far but if he was that special, would he have been released by Millwall? We have to temper our expectations a little.

Eze Referendum on 01:14 - Dec 30 with 3367 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nice to talk about a young prospect though isn't it, whatever happens.

Eze Referendum on 01:31 - Dec 30 with 3354 viewsPunteR

Paedo .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Eze Referendum on 02:04 - Dec 30 with 3340 viewsrsonist

On the basis of tonight - leave him at Wycombe, at least he'll get some sort of football education.

Eze Referendum on 07:23 - Dec 30 with 3299 viewsYorkRanger

My view is that other clubs who had a talent like that would be playing him, however as others have said if he is not going to play regularly and in the position that suits him then leave him to develop further at Wycombe

Eze Referendum on 08:51 - Dec 30 with 3227 viewsNW10Hoop

He’s only scored 5 goals hasn’t he? And he’s not a striker. As long as we aren’t expecting a 1 in 2 striker to return from Wycombe I’d like to see how he would fare in the Championship.

If he’s up to offering competition to Freeman - great, but I don’t think he’s gonna be the answer to our need for a natural finisher

Eze Referendum on 11:03 - Dec 30 with 3146 viewsThGrimRanger

bring him back and play him

TheGrimRanger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024