Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injuries 09:55 - Jan 30 with 4974 viewsdaveB

Short Version - Mackie and Wheeler out for the season, Sylla out for a few weeks. Pawel and Smyth back in training this week

Long version https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/wheeler-out-for-season/

Injuries on 10:04 - Jan 30 with 4934 viewsbosh67

Feel for Wheeler but at least he will be ready for next season. Now we are in a position where half of the wingers we had are either injured or have left.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Injuries on 10:05 - Jan 30 with 4927 viewsdaveB

you know means we'll play with wingers at the weekend

Injuries on 10:09 - Jan 30 with 4909 viewsbosh67

Please don't use language like 'wingers' and 'width' when talking about us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Injuries on 10:26 - Jan 30 with 4841 viewsHunterhoop

We've still got Pav, Samuel, Shodipo and Smyth who can all play as wingers.

And, whilst probably not his best position, Freeman did play wide left quite a bit from Brizzle.

Holloway is still spoilt for choice if he wants to change shape to one with wingers.

In spite of this, and that we've got Barnsley at home on Sat, I half expect to see Cousins at RW and Manning at LW, alongside the other 3 central midfielders, so we can get 5 central midfielders on the pitch in an attempt to "boss the middle".

Injuries on 10:38 - Jan 30 with 4788 viewsAshdown_Ranger

"In spite of this, and that we've got Barnsley at home on Sat..."

Barnsley have just signed a winger from Bournemouth - they'll probably give us a demonstration on how to play effectively with wide men...

Injuries on 10:40 - Jan 30 with 4777 viewsWestbourneR

Guess that's one way of solving the problem of having loads of wingers and a formation that doesn't use them.

No reason to change to 4231 now.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Injuries on 11:25 - Jan 30 with 4646 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I knew this would happen. And with Lua Lua no longer available to come in and do a job in the U23s, we're facing a winger mire.

With only hours left before the transfer window shuts, Ollie has to abandon any plans for anyone other than wingers. Left wingers, right wingers, middle wingers, defensive wingers, keeper wingers....this shithouse of a club needs wingers if it's serious about making the POs!

FACT!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Injuries on 15:05 - Jan 30 with 4350 viewsPinnerPaul

'Ready' for periodic bench warming duties - next!

Injuries on 15:51 - Jan 30 with 4266 viewsTheChef

Manning's alive??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Injuries on 17:00 - Jan 30 with 4164 viewsGloucs_R

The only Wingers we know are from Birch's time in the US...

Poll: Are we staying up?

Injuries on 17:55 - Jan 30 with 4065 viewsVancouverHoop

IIRC Mackie was on a year's contract. Which would mean his days as an R were finished, no?

Injuries on 20:24 - Jan 30 with 3841 viewssmegma

Wheeler will be obviously missed having played brilliantly as an ever present. 80% of our fans wouldn't even recognise him in the street.

Injuries on 20:35 - Jan 30 with 3816 viewsNortholt_Rs

Please God

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Injuries on 21:13 - Jan 30 with 3734 viewsGloryHunter

Does he still write a column in the programme? (I never buy one).

Injuries on 22:18 - Jan 30 with 3632 viewsloneranger1

Not sure (I never buy a programme either) but I´ve definitely noticed there haven´t been so many of his articles on the website as earlier in the season - ´Wheeler on Wednesday´ or something similar

Injuries on 22:24 - Jan 30 with 3619 viewsBoston

C'mon Holloway, didn't you learn from the Middlesboro game, just put every player in a #37 shirt and we're quids in!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Injuries on 09:44 - Jan 31 with 3467 viewsfrancisbowles

I wouldn't mind one of those as a winger on the right but Manning might be the best option on the left.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024