Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
vamos Colombia esta noche 10:34 - Jul 5 with 3054 viewsstevec

https://order-order.com/2018/07/04/lefties-disappointed-as-england-win/

What's the matter with these people?

vamos Colombia esta noche on 10:58 - Jul 5 with 2985 viewsnadera78

Paul Staines (Guido Fawkes) is an Irish citizen who lives in Ireland, yet he continues to force his extreme right wing political agenda in another country. Just like the Barclay brothers, Viscount Rothermere, Rupert Murdoch, Nigel Lawson, Michael Ashcroft, etc, etc.

What's the matter with these people?

vamos Colombia esta noche on 11:17 - Jul 5 with 2937 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Anyone see the post a bit down in the thread, that had me chuckling?

Some wag asking: did the England penalty takers know what they were kicking for? And, in view of clear Russian interference and a slim win for remaining in the WC, shouldn't we be asking Parliament for the penalties to be retaken?

[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 11:18]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

vamos Colombia esta noche on 11:19 - Jul 5 with 2934 viewsWestbourneR

I assume posting a link to Guido Fawkes website and then questioning some people's extreme political leanings is an ironic statement?

And The Sun headline was typically small minded and ignorant.

But, much like right wing little Englanders, super left wing 'right-on' people are completely ridiculous and, frankly, stupid. Bad as each other. And Guido Fawkes falls in the same category.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

vamos Colombia esta noche on 11:31 - Jul 5 with 2902 viewsrobith

steve, are you feeling lonely lately? I notice you keep posting stuff like this, but getting no response. You need to up your trolling game.

I wouldn't ordinarily be clicking on the link, the site and the people who run it have a tendency to leave one feeling rather slimy. However, I see it consists of three tweets

- One is expressing annoyance at the Sun's graceless front page in a hyperbolic manner
- One is remarking how everyone made fun of Germany and now in game England were in bother
- One is describing how they went to Colombia and saw the football team having a unifying feel to a country divided by the failed FARC deal and how it would be cool for them to win.

Stone me, that's a reach

vamos Colombia esta noche on 12:11 - Jul 5 with 2797 viewsstevec

Well, I'm fairly well up to date with my work apart from a couple of quotes to do. That, and QPR transfers are a bit of a slow burner at the mo.

So naturally, I thought I'd scour online for any Guardian journalist contributions that had inadvertently slipped under the radar from our regular LFW Guardian followers and lo and behold, there was a small piece about football.

Don't shoot the messenger, how was I to know this negative, hateful, loving of Colombians hard done by their imperial masters from England was coming from a bunch of Lefties?

vamos Colombia esta noche on 13:31 - Jul 5 with 2657 viewsMaggsinho

Is three a bunch? I'd say that a bunch would be more than four.

So really we're talking about a few 'lefties'.

vamos Colombia esta noche on 13:37 - Jul 5 with 2633 viewsMrSheen

You should read what Michael Hann (NW5Hoop) wrote about the World Cup...(ducks down).

vamos Colombia esta noche on 13:40 - Jul 5 with 2622 viewsQPR_Jim

Two of which are Welsh by the looks of it.

vamos Colombia esta noche on 13:50 - Jul 5 with 2590 viewsJuzzie

The world is a cu*tish place full of hateful people of all persuasions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024