Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog Fostering 20:28 - Aug 19 with 4612 viewsHordleHoop

I've supported this in the past - Brighton Hoop, I think it is.
Had this email, don't know if it's genuine or not but sounds bad if true.
Anyone else had it or know anything?

Dear Supporter,

I had to abandon the house last week after threats of violence worsened f4rrom the owner, the foster dgos went into another foster and Jago is with a friend securely so we can be re-united in due course

Currently living rough, have never had to before and it is horrible and dangerous. I was robbed of my coputer, ipad, cameras, even lost my mothers jewellery, and have been chased out of Valencia by a fascist gang who do not tolerate foreigners sleeping on park benches and they have pursued me to Alicante. Last night, the third night this week, was terrifying, under duress and threat of xtreme violence, these blokes run the ports ad you can imagine what they traffic, extremely dangerous people.

So I am trying to make a run for Barcelona where there are much ore opportunites and support networks etc, I´ve had a bit of psychosis through sleep deprivation, did not eat fro 6 days.

So I am asking for support, for me, not the dogs. My paypal is knackered due to signing in in different locations so my UK Account details are below.

If you can find it in your soul to help a silly old dog lover I will be forever grateful in these dire citrcumstances, seriously frightening, at the wrong time in life.

Ocei am re established I will be dog fostering again.

http://www.fivewaysonline.com/almeria-dog-fostering/4585234409

Dog Fostering on 20:32 - Aug 19 with 4593 viewsRangersw12

Sounds like a scam to me

Dog Fostering on 21:30 - Aug 19 with 4545 viewsBoston

Then you were unfamiliar with Brighton's ravings.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dog Fostering on 23:04 - Aug 19 with 4495 views2Thomas2Bowles

Brighton Hoop
Pretty sure that's him......... Jim Gordon

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Dog Fostering on 23:07 - Aug 19 with 4484 viewsthame_hoops

WTF did I just read

Dog Fostering on 00:57 - Aug 20 with 4414 viewsSonofNorfolt

Walter f ucking Mitty

Dog Fostering on 02:58 - Aug 20 with 4381 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Clutching at straws here, but can Mr. J Gordon this run a football club?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dog Fostering on 04:40 - Aug 20 with 4368 viewsessextaxiboy

Why not just go to the British Embassy? ..thats part of what tbey are there for

Dog Fostering on 05:31 - Aug 20 with 4353 viewsisawqpratwcity

I don't think Blob will be surprised. He's known the bloke wasn't the full quid for years.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 5:32]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Dog Fostering on 06:49 - Aug 20 with 4315 viewspaesanu

How the hell are you suppose to deduce if this is genuine or not. Unfortunately you'd have to think it's not. 'paypal is knackered' is not a great excuse is it.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Dog Fostering on 06:52 - Aug 20 with 4310 viewsdistortR

if it is true, i wish him the best of luck in getting out of this predicament. Always had a soft spot for brighton - and blob - we all have our moments, his are just somewhat more explosive than other peoples.

Dog Fostering on 09:39 - Aug 20 with 4229 viewsdontknowitall

If you do email him back for goodness sake don't tell him about Saturday's result or that could tip him right over the edge......

Dog Fostering on 11:17 - Aug 20 with 4171 viewsrobith

Hi mate - polite note - don't post people's bank account details on forums on the internet even if you're not sure if it's true. Edit the post and delete the detail and name imo

Dog Fostering on 11:18 - Aug 20 with 4160 views2Thomas2Bowles

Yeah or if Clive can

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Dog Fostering on 12:11 - Aug 20 with 4099 viewsBklynRanger

Agreed. He's worked himself into a tight spot there.... Time for a bit of a rethink.

Dog Fostering on 15:03 - Aug 20 with 3965 viewsbosh67

Hi all. I know Jim well and this is a genuine appeal.

http://www.fivewaysonline.com/almeria-dog-fostering/4585234409

He does amazing work saving dogs in Spain and like us is a QPR nut. Nut perhaps at the moment being the operative word. But he has saved and rehomed dogs that wouldn't have made it without his care so he is really dependent on help. He is literally having a terrible time out there but his work continues.

Top man and an R!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dog Fostering on 15:08 - Aug 20 with 3948 viewsHordleHoop

Apologies - I should have thought of that

Dog Fostering on 20:33 - Aug 20 with 3830 viewskarl

Only known BH on here over the years and he does seem to have had a slow decline towards this point. Whether the extent of his problems are as bad as the email makes out is probably neither here nor there as it shows a troubled mind.
I'm sure asking for money in the way he is a low point for him and hopefully he gets sorted soon.
Does Blob run with fascist gangs in southern Spain?

Dog Fostering on 21:36 - Aug 20 with 3779 viewsCaptainPugwash

Belay there!
My old shipmate Blob be forcibly becalmed in the land o' Owen Glendower polishin' his Long Nine and cursin' the landlubbers that be stridin' acrorse his laaaaand!

Yo Ho!
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 21:40]

Dog Fostering on 21:39 - Aug 20 with 3771 viewskarl

Same as I replied in PM, chill out. Anyone thinking that was serious needs to have a minute of contemplation!

Dog Fostering on 22:53 - Aug 20 with 3696 viewsBoston

It’s a dogs life.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dog Fostering on 09:58 - Aug 21 with 3577 viewsthame_hoops

These blokes that run the ports, can only of them play in central defence ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024