Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth 21:40 - Aug 21 with 4231 viewsMedwayR

He’s the only realistic option that I can think of. If McLaren doesn’t get a result v Wigan he has to go, resigning I hope as he wouldn’t deserve a pay off!!

Poll: Who’s better?

Ainsworth on 21:41 - Aug 21 with 3538 viewshubble

I make you right. But would he come here?

Ainsworth on 21:45 - Aug 21 with 3469 viewsacricketer

He might as he'll be out of a job soon, too.

Ainsworth on 21:52 - Aug 21 with 3380 viewsridethewave

Clint Hill and Shaun Derry.

Ainsworth on 21:57 - Aug 21 with 3301 viewsnightwish

Think Mark Warburton is still available

Ainsworth on 22:01 - Aug 21 with 3240 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

No f ucking way. Not ruining another hero. Give it to Terry.

Ainsworth on 22:02 - Aug 21 with 3231 viewsthompsonridd

Boris Johnson

Ainsworth on 22:03 - Aug 21 with 3219 viewspaulparker

I wouldn’t put it past this board to do that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ainsworth on 22:06 - Aug 21 with 3154 viewsR_from_afar

I had said give McClaren ten games but if we keep failing to compete, I'm not sure we can wait that long. Ten games and no points would be catastrophic especially as we are playing some of the weaker teams.

Gareth could be perfect because he is used to grinding out results on a minimal budget but my worry is some of you will slaughter him for his lack of experience at this level and his direct, no nonsense football.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ainsworth on 22:15 - Aug 21 with 3083 viewspaulparker

how about we leave it to our DOF to appoint the manager, I mean that’s his job instead of a fat useless gurning twitter whore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ainsworth on 22:16 - Aug 21 with 3052 viewsbosh67

Yes he is. Should have been who we went for. On and off the pitch he would have been a much better option.

Either him or anyone of the 14 successful Italian managers Watford have had over the last 3 seasons.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ainsworth on 22:19 - Aug 21 with 3021 views08olesen

Bringing him into this mess isnt fair i dont think.

Get Mick McCarthy in. Go 442 and hoof it up to Matt Smith and hope that we stay up.

That environment tonight was toxic and the players looked like they had no confidence. Credit to Scowan for always putting a shift, but the rest were fecking useless.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Ainsworth on 22:19 - Aug 21 with 3021 viewssmegma

I think it's only 12

Ainsworth on 22:32 - Aug 21 with 2922 viewsessextaxiboy

I agree ..we need a turd polisher. Hold your nose and give Mcarthey a go . In the Holloway Warnock mould it wont be pretty but pragmatism rules ...

Ainsworth on 22:56 - Aug 21 with 2823 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It’s. Not. The. Manager.

Ainsworth on 23:06 - Aug 21 with 2781 viewskropotkin41

Agreed. But some are better at scrapping than others. Accepting that we have fundamental problems and need to sort out the club infrastructure and a new ground is all fine....... but it's hard to swallow that we're going to get relegated to League One no doubt at all at this rate.

Could someone else keep us up? Any chance Steve will keep us up?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ainsworth on 23:10 - Aug 21 with 2745 viewsBluce_Ree

That’d put a lot of us out of our misery at least.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Ainsworth on 23:11 - Aug 21 with 2740 viewsCiderwithRsie

Sort of is, Bazza.

We are where we are, it's the manager's job to make the best of it. If the job's too big and we go down then fair enough - that's what happened to Holloway when he took over from Gerry.

But if he's not even trying to manage the way QPR need to be managed - find a rough diamonds, polish it up, sell it - we really are screwed.

Ainsworth on 23:12 - Aug 21 with 2738 viewsHunterhoop

Agree. Back to basics. Probably take Pearson over McCarthy. We’re so far off where we need to be and have no opportunity (money or not) to use signings to get ourselves out of this mess, I fear it’s the only pragmatic approach. I can’t believe i’m saying this after 4 games...

Ainsworth on 23:16 - Aug 21 with 2714 viewssmegma

Fair play to Scowen ??? He was dreadful. His passing was dire and the mistake for the goal was schoolboy stuff.

A team wins together and loses together. This season it's been only 'loses together'. Not one player deserves a 5/10 tonight, the majority would get a generous 3.

Every player should take a hard look in the mirror tonight. I would leave Eze out of it as he's a kid, but the rest?? Embarrassing.

Ainsworth on 23:39 - Aug 21 with 2667 viewsbaz_qpr

Baptiste and Rangel did all right.

Re Ainsworth he's got own issues at Wycombe we need someone who knows the division and can get a weaker squad to punch above its weight

Ainsworth on 00:27 - Aug 22 with 2596 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ok, it sort of is the manager as to why we lost 3-0 tonight but it’s not because of the manager that we have been swimming in shit since Warnock took us up.

Our problems are deep rooted in a culture of knee jerk on the hoof policy.

Ainsworth on 00:33 - Aug 22 with 2584 viewsDejR_vu

No one in their right would come here, it's professional suicide. We'd end up with someone desperate who thought he had already had his last job. TF has made this club toxic.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ainsworth on 02:16 - Aug 22 with 2505 viewsDavieQPR

We need to stop appointing Yesterday Men.

Ainsworth on 10:59 - Aug 22 with 2236 viewsterryb

NO THANK YOU!

If you thought the football under JFH was boring, you wouldn't last more than two games of watching a McCarthy side.

I doubt if there were many Ipswich fan's who didn't want him replaced two years ago & none that were not delighted when he eventually went.

I'd prefer Paul Hart to him!

Ainsworth on 11:03 - Aug 22 with 2214 viewsdaveB

Kenny jackett please
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024