Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leaked audio from the Irish camp 10:42 - Sep 11 with 4634 viewspaesanu

Not Irish but like most neutrals have a soft spot for them. Interesting behind-the-scenes story of how Roy Keane's winning personality wins over two of the players (spoiler alert, it doesn't)

Props to Ward who's telling the story, he should narrate radio dramas on Radio 4 , I was well engrossed!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Leaked audio from the Irish camp on 12:09 - Sep 11 with 4467 viewsBklynRanger

Might be an idea to set him on Grant Hall - "Hally you're a tukin' kunt, you've always been a kunt ye kunt."

Leaked audio from the Irish camp on 01:24 - Sep 12 with 4061 viewstimcocking

Hmmm. Not good.

I just can't help myself, though; i love Roy Keane.

I didn't like him until i read his book, but reading his book i think he's brilliant. I like him because he's a man of absolute honesty and integrity. I bet the players in question are soft, i bet they aren't ever trying as hard as Roy Keane did. I usually train with injuries, i bet Roy did.

That said, he's clearly not quite right in the head. I can't think of a better way to knacker your team morale than bringing in Roy. There's no way he'll be able to identify with overpaid softies who don't give 100%.

Leaked audio from the Irish camp on 13:54 - Sep 12 with 3873 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Roy Keane is a vvanker of the highest order. And as for a "hard man". My arse he is. Sounds like he shat himself when Walters faced him up. Pity Walters didn't bury the cvnt

Leaked audio from the Irish camp on 14:53 - Sep 12 with 3814 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He was hardly a team player himself. Got himself sent off v Haaland to satisfy a personal vendetta he had buried for years.

'Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, fu ck him. What goes around comes around. He got his just rewards. He fu cked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye'

http://www.the42.ie/roy-keane-cruciate-ligament-alf-inge-haaland-3563028-Aug2017

Talented hypocrite. But don't tell him I said the hypocrite part.

Leaked audio from the Irish camp on 15:56 - Sep 12 with 3758 viewsPhildo

...also said in his book he was wrong to attempt to play with injuries etc which he is now having a go at players for not doing. Walters has offered him out more than once apparently.

Harks back to his assaulting nobo boards at Sunderland. Nut.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024