Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze feature in the Graun 11:02 - Nov 14 with 4986 viewsrsonist

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2018/nov/14/eberechi-e

Eze feature in the Graun on 11:07 - Nov 14 with 4966 viewsrsonist

First in a series of Five Eze Pieces hopefully...

Eze feature in the Graun on 11:59 - Nov 14 with 4862 viewsCiderwithRsie

Nice to see Ainsworth, Marcus Bean and Birch all being quoted, plus a little reminder to neutrals that Sterling was once ours, and of the heritage of the QPR no 10.

Eze feature in the Graun on 12:01 - Nov 14 with 4854 viewsrunningman75

Chris Ramsay again mentioned definitely underrated coach and we now have a manager who has been one of the best coaches in the game. Will be an interesting progression.

Eze feature in the Graun on 12:03 - Nov 14 with 4853 viewspaesanu

Nice article. Really talks him up though, and as I don't get to go to games, is he worth the daunting hype?

And massive bonus points to the journo for mentioning the White Pele

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Eze feature in the Graun on 12:04 - Nov 14 with 4850 viewsNov77

I do wish people would just let the kid develop and not put excess expectation on him by making absurd comparisons which he may never live up to.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Eze feature in the Graun on 12:25 - Nov 14 with 4805 viewsCiderwithRsie

It did feel like the journo actually knows something about QPR, which makes a nice change.

Eze feature in the Graun on 15:01 - Nov 14 with 4563 viewswestberksr

I love the way he carries the ball and never seems hurried in possession.

his style can look almost lazy but i think he's far from that. Reads the game very well and does a lot of very intelligent stuff, including 'winning' a lot of fouls to retain control when often in a tight spot.

tracks players pretty well although probably not a natural part of his game and the change in formation seems to have helped.

Eze feature in the Graun on 15:37 - Nov 14 with 4490 viewsPinnerPaul

Some over hype around him but I think Gareth sums it up nicely

'I would be more surprised if he didn't play in the PL, than if he did'

That's about where we are with him at the moment I think.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 15:38]

Eze feature in the Graun on 22:18 - Nov 14 with 4153 viewsTacticalR

A man with a very particular set of skills who has to be played in the right area of the pitch. It would be a terrible shame to see him added as a luxury player to a Premiership side and only played occasionally.

Air hostess clique

Eze feature in the Graun on 23:08 - Nov 14 with 4092 viewsrsonist

Would be nice to see him go to one of the progressive German sides if and when the time eventually comes... I suppose we wouldn't get the silly money then though.

Eze feature in the Graun on 22:36 - Nov 15 with 3872 viewsGloryHunter

Nobody has mentioned his failure to shoot into an open goal - with the Brentford keeper stranded - or his spat with Luke Freeman over who would take the free kick - which Eze missed. Luke didn't look pleased. I wonder if they've made up?

Eze feature in the Graun on 10:22 - Nov 16 with 3744 viewssimmo

Nice to see him highlighted like this, another piece that goes towards our attempts to build hype and sell him for good money.

He has the potential to be the real deal but I hope qpr realise that building this much expectation can work against them/him if he and the team starts to struggle...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Eze feature in the Graun on 11:22 - Nov 16 with 3703 viewsrsonist

It would be nice to believe the club are orchestrating a concerted national media sting operation to inflate the value of our assets, but I'm pretty sure all the nice tweets and videos on the club Twitter are mainly just there to sell season tickets.

Eze feature in the Graun on 11:23 - Nov 16 with 3701 viewsNorthernr

Nah we're definitely fattening a pig for market.

Eze feature in the Graun on 11:31 - Nov 16 with 3691 viewsrsonist

The absolute scoundrels. Underestimate Conor in the box office at your peril.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024