Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New user escaping the madness of AVFTT 23:42 - Dec 1 with 516 viewsYossarian_Lives

As an escapee from AVFTT as that site slowly eats itself to death here's hoping this site can be a more reasoned and enjoyable place to talk to fellow supporters - NAPM (like me) or otherwise. Anyone else found the escape route from the asylum?

Poll: What should I name my testicles?

New user escaping the madness of AVFTT on 23:17 - Dec 2 with 492 viewsHevster

I’m giving it a go. The other place has a bit of an unpleasant air about it right now. I would say though that I’m not hopeful this board will get going again. More likely Avftt will calm down again and hopefully be a little less nutter driven

New user escaping the madness of AVFTT on 23:24 - Dec 2 with 486 viewsstu

This place does seem a lot more pleasant. Full of massive egos on the other.

Tangerine is the new black

New user escaping the madness of AVFTT on 23:26 - Dec 2 with 481 viewsspell_chekker

Stu

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

New user escaping the madness of AVFTT on 10:27 - Dec 4 with 451 viewsHannibal

Me too but because of being banned merely for not putting up with them. Let’s get this site going.

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

New user escaping the madness of AVFTT on 13:03 - Dec 4 with 436 viewsstu

You were banned? Talk about a closed shop.

Tangerine is the new black

New user escaping the madness of AVFTT on 13:10 - Dec 4 with 435 viewsHannibal

Yes indeed. Of course I would say I was blameless but there really is no way to evidence that now as all the offensive stuff has been sanitised on there now so you can’t look back at it. Now it’s like mass psychosis! Like nothing ever happened. It’s utterly bizarre and yes it is very much a closed shop. Step out of line to the wrong people and it gets very strange very quick.

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

New user escaping the madness of AVFTT on 09:25 - Dec 5 with 406 viewsLala

Hi Yossarian

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024