Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Points in the next four games 10:40 - Dec 21 with 2950 viewshopphoops

I'd not be gutted with six points and two home wins.

However on the basis just of the Boro game, I think we are close to being a really good team, so would not be astonished to see three wins out of four.

Which would be nice.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Points in the next four games on 11:13 - Dec 21 with 2894 viewsJuzzie

I'd take losing the lot if it just meant we could get that b'stard win at Forest tomorrow.

Points in the next four games on 11:24 - Dec 21 with 2874 viewsAntti_Heinola

be careful.
Against Luton in the cup about 15 years ago i was begging for a win (Baidoo punch).
I'm not sure but I think I may have sold our soul to the FA Cup devil that day.
Soz.

Bare bones.

Points in the next four games on 13:29 - Dec 21 with 2797 viewsPinnerPaul

7 points would be nice.

However this is football so maybe not as we expect. Could see us winning one of the away games and then slipping up on the 26th or 29th - that said I would astonished if we lost to Reading or Ipswich.

Points in the next four games on 13:44 - Dec 21 with 2770 viewsDavieQPR

Bit like being astonished at to losing against Hull. R's typically have always raised their game against so called bigger teams and lowered them against so called smaller teams.

Points in the next four games on 14:59 - Dec 21 with 2687 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes that's true I guess - esp that season we avoided PL relegation - beating Spurs & Arsenal at home!

Of course there is an element of remembering the wins against the 'big' teams more readily.

Points in the next four games on 15:05 - Dec 21 with 2679 viewsRangersDave

Rangers owe us a big Christmas, so i want 100% win rate, with us turning our goal difference into a plus 15

pass the port vicar!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Points in the next four games on 16:06 - Dec 21 with 2636 viewskensalriser

I bet there's no evidence for it and it's really just a trick of perception against expectations. Things we expect to happen are unremarkable and more quickly forgotten.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Points in the next four games on 16:33 - Dec 21 with 2618 viewsDorse

The most QPR thing to do would be to win both away games and lose the home matches.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024