Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post a Song 21:42 - Jan 13 with 23938 viewsspell_chekker

Lets have a bit of music this week.

It's been the anniversary of David Bowie passing away.

This is my favourite clip of his (including the solo by Mick Ronson)

Post a song everyone.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Post a Song on 20:19 - Feb 12 with 1808 viewsspell_chekker

Well, why not?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Post a Song on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 1796 viewsspell_chekker

[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 21:38]

Post a Song on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 1789 viewsspell_chekker

Post a Song on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 1788 viewsspell_chekker

Post a Song on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 1788 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Spud's Over Wyre Sunday Club.....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Post a Song on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 1787 viewsspell_chekker

Post a Song on 21:57 - Feb 14 with 1787 viewsspell_chekker

Post a Song on 10:10 - Feb 15 with 1778 viewsspudgun

Haha!

Once went to a summer hog roast at the neighbouring farm (I think somebody was getting engaged to his cousin, or something) and they had a band playing in an open barn late into the night. They weren`t anything like the HU unfortunately.

And, before you ask, nobody was sacrificed. That doesn`t happen at engagements.

Well, rarely..

Post a Song on 20:47 - Feb 24 with 1762 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

For Gavin Williamson

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Post a Song on 17:36 - Feb 25 with 1750 viewsspell_chekker

Post a Song on 17:41 - Feb 25 with 1750 viewsspell_chekker

Post a Song on 20:46 - Feb 25 with 1739 viewsspudgun

Wow! Those two are seriously good players, spell.

Here is the master of that type of playing...

Post a Song on 21:51 - Feb 25 with 1732 viewsspell_chekker

Now there's a name from the past.

I've seen Fairport Convention live. They have / had an annual festival. I can't remember where it is now, but I went to it once.

Post a Song on 23:53 - Feb 25 with 1729 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Rock Band, first week pick.....

Post a Song on 10:48 - Feb 26 with 1719 viewsspudgun

Cropredy Festival, spell.

A pal of mine got me into Thompson about 20 years ago, and we go to watch him every couple of years or so when he tours.

We have watched him in such diverse places as a school hall in Oldham - where the seats were collected up and stacked afterwards - and at a sell-out at the Royal Albert Hall, probably the most prestigious venue in the country...

Probably seen him a dozen times in all...

Post a Song on 16:45 - Feb 26 with 1713 viewsspell_chekker

Yes, Cropredy. That's it.

Post a Song on 11:11 - Mar 14 with 1698 viewsspudgun

Not usually my thing, but I thought these were pretty good - especially from the breakdown @ 2mins 10...

Post a Song on 09:26 - Mar 17 with 1686 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cracking band are The Pretty Reckless.

Inspired by Bojo's defence review

Post a Song on 15:51 - Apr 6 with 1656 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The next President of the USA and all round good guy.....

Post a Song on 07:22 - Apr 26 with 1637 viewsspell_chekker

Post a Song on 16:59 - May 3 with 1571 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Bank Holiday

Post a Song on 12:03 - May 30 with 1521 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Post a Song on 20:21 - Jun 6 with 1496 viewsspell_chekker

For all the masses of great uninformed out there, the title of this song is "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nick, nick .... nick, nick"

Post a Song on 18:40 - Jun 7 with 1482 viewsspudgun

Rock goddess.

We`re nothing if not eclectic...

Post a Song on 11:08 - Jun 15 with 1466 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024