Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're not alone ...... 12:56 - Jan 22 with 993 viewsokeh_for_some

I see the mob from up the M61 are also rather disatisfied with their owners. A bit of originality with the protest would have been nice, but I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

It all seems a bit ungrateful to me. I remember reading about 12 montsh ago the owner wrote off a debt of £170m. The Club is now being run on prudent lines to avoid a reoccurence, but it appears that isn't good enough for the 'long suffering fans.'

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/bolton-vs-west-brom

We're not alone ...... on 13:03 - Jan 22 with 990 viewsLala

Prudent lines is acceptable surely - they are citing mismanagement - is that the case or are expectations too high ?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

We're not alone ...... on 13:45 - Jan 22 with 982 viewsspell_chekker

The owner is trying to sell.

Interested parties probably want a cheaper price and are waiting for them to be relegated or even put into admin.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

We're not alone ...... on 19:06 - Jan 22 with 965 viewsLala

So what exactly are the owners doing wrong ?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

We're not alone ...... on 20:27 - Jan 22 with 959 viewsokeh_for_some

Good question Lala. I think it just goes to show the fickleness of football fans. Bolton fans are crying over a lack of investment yet 12 months ago were saved from bankruptcy and certain administration by owners willing to write off £170m of debt.

We're not alone ...... on 20:34 - Jan 22 with 953 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I refuse point blank to link anything to do with BWFC to this board. If you do a little research tho, you can see they are about where we were in some respects (but not others), about 2 years ago

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

We're not alone ...... on 21:10 - Jan 22 with 944 viewsokeh_for_some

BBRR: Disagree., I believe our problems are at the other end of the spectrum to theirs. We have never carried anywhere near their level of debt. Our downfall has been exacerbated by lack of investment where BWFC’s is primarily down to over-investment. If you put suing fans to one side, it’s the broken promises that are the reason many Pool fans will never trust an Oyston again.

We're not alone ...... on 21:14 - Jan 22 with 940 viewsspell_chekker

I couldn't say exactly what the owner's done but the general theme is that he only bought the club in order to sell and make a quick buck.

They've been flirting with administration for a couple of years.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

We're not alone ...... on 21:46 - Jan 22 with 931 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Okeh, sorry, didn't make my previous post clear, was more on about their supporters trust being about 2-3 years behind us. It's more about the problems they've had post Eddie Davies, with ownership issues, and again the EFL ODT.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024