Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Muckers. 21:01 - Feb 16 with 3438 viewsstu

Not sure if Raggy on a windup but just read this on avftt - got to say he has it spot on

Reading other posts on the return v Oxford Utd 23rd February 2019, it is clear some haven't made their mind up yet. The MSG have.

There is a Court Order that has taken control of the club from Owen Oyston. That was the aim of NAPM from the outset and it has been achieved. All the other if's, but's and maybe's serve no purpose here in our opinion.

There have been a lot of people involved in the last 5 years, some have garnered quite a lot of attention and local fame. It's only natural that some will miss the recognition, and with this can come a subconscious inability to let go. They clearly will never be forgotten but still may find it difficult to move on. Its the end of an era if you will.

We have already read people saying they won't go back if :

- Oyston remains in the hotel
- Oyston remains in the Penthouse
- Oyston has a corporate box
- Oyston is in the ground
- Oyston gets any money why the receivers are in
- until the seats are clean
- until they are fully staffed
- until they change security firms

Once these are all covered, we are likely to here they won't go back until:

- that seat that Owen used to use is removed
- the restaurant he ate in is closed down for good.
- the toilet he used is burned to the ground
- any letter O around the ground is removed.

A tad sarcastic we know, but you get the picture.

The NAPM campaign was not started to simply deny Owen money out of spite. It was to force him to sell. Well a Court of Law has done that for us now so job done on that front. We understand there are scenarios that could see him remain ie. Winning the euro millions, but we can't affect that for now, nor do we need to. By the logic of some, (those saying don't go back yet as he may get some money), we should be against any new owners buying the club as that money will help Owen pay off his debt!

It's all coming down to whether your particular aim is to go back to football first, or see the Oyston's ruined first.

For us, and a large group of MSG members, we are going back against Oxford. There are 224 people that have sent their ticket money to us up to now and these will all be purchased in the same block on Wednesday. We estimate another 170-180 By the replies we have recieved.

We don't care about dirty seats, out of date pies, crap beer, no stewards or any of the other dreamed up stumbling blocks. We don't even mind Owen being there. In fact it will be good to laugh at the old rapist scarecrow.

We hope that the majority have the same thought process and return en masse.

Raggy

MSG

[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 21:02]

Tangerine is the new black

The Muckers. on 21:18 - Feb 16 with 2455 viewsjanegallagher

Best thing I’ve seen him write, too sensible for a windup

I was always going to Oxford game, life’s too short and if by some miracle he finds the money i’ll be back boycotting.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

The Muckers. on 21:19 - Feb 16 with 2452 viewsstu

Theres a few I know who’ve got tickets. They’re not interested in any march to stadium they just want to get back

The Muckers. on 21:21 - Feb 16 with 2449 viewsspell_chekker

Hi Stu.

Individual choice as to when they feel comfortable going back or not.

Of course it would be nice to have a precise date for everyone to go back, but let's not stress over whether that will happen or not.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

The Muckers. on 21:23 - Feb 16 with 2447 viewsstu

Alright spell. Yep people are capable of making their own minds up

The Muckers. on 21:25 - Feb 16 with 2445 viewsspell_chekker

Enjpy the Oxford match Stu.

Blackpool are back.

Oyston is consigned to hisory.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

The Muckers. on 21:27 - Feb 16 with 2443 viewsspell_chekker

Thanks for putting the post on here .

The Muckers. on 21:29 - Feb 16 with 2441 viewsstu

Not decided yet but how long do you wait.

The Muckers. on 22:05 - Feb 16 with 2423 viewsLala

People definitely can make their own mind up. I agree with the fundamentals of the op though. The job is done so each individual go back as soon as you see fit 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

The Muckers. on 23:13 - Feb 16 with 2409 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Once the receiver has his feet under the table so to speak, I can finally buy my new mug.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

The Muckers. on 01:17 - Feb 17 with 2395 viewstodayistheday

Its a good post by Raggy,not really agreed with the way he has handled the situation or his mate pinball wizard,but they have made life un easy for the O's. Hope they can and others move on from this saga.
Hope when we have new owners,we can go back to being a normal football club,think it will be hard though.

The Muckers. on 04:23 - Feb 17 with 2388 viewsLala

Pinball wizard

The Muckers. on 06:54 - Feb 17 with 2384 viewsImperial

It is a shame that after all this time we cannot be unified over how and when to return but hey ho
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 6:55]

The Muckers. on 08:25 - Feb 17 with 2361 viewsTwelveAngryMen

The starting point has to be to establish the position of the CAR

As I understand it the starting point is that the amended draft order has to be approved by Marcus Smith and as we know our No 1 fan is known to delay and prevaricate at any opportunity

The post assumes the CAR will be in situ by Wednesday when the reality is we don't yet know that and that can only lead to confusion when compared to the joint statement that all three groups agreed on Friday

#footballfirst

The Muckers. on 08:26 - Feb 17 with 2359 viewsLala

Was Raggys a genuine post then TAM ?

The Muckers. on 08:45 - Feb 17 with 2356 viewsspudgun

Don`t usually get involved in this type of (in fighting) nonsense- it doesn`t help, and elicits divisive posts (especially on AVFTT) from people who are glib and shallow.

The barb at those that have `achieved local fame` is unwarranted, petty and contemptible.

Judean Popular Front stuff again, innit?

Leave it to the grown-ups if you need guidance, or do your own thing if independently minded.

Simple isn`t it?

Oh.... and don`t bear grudges.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 8:46]

The Muckers. on 08:53 - Feb 17 with 2349 viewsTwelveAngryMen

No idea Lala Despite what I thought last night there is a similar message on their twitter feed - it was from Friday which is why I missed it

Obviously this contradicts what was agreed and it based upon assumptions that might not occur

When BST first meet the CAR we will know more

Until then sit tight is my advice unless you are happy for your money to potentially end up in Owen's clutches

#footballfirst

The Muckers. on 08:56 - Feb 17 with 2348 viewsROTTWEILERS

spudgun.

Some fans appear to want a march, a slice of cake and a foot rub before they'll come back. I will continue to dislike these people.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

The Muckers. on 08:58 - Feb 17 with 2344 viewsLala

It’s a strange one TAM as you say based on previous statements 🤔 and as Spud said the OP seemed to be having an unnecessary pop.

Rotts
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 9:05]

The Muckers. on 09:21 - Feb 17 with 2329 viewsjanegallagher

Yes and those are the ones Rotts who have loved the whole situation, see them at work You know the ones that attended the odd games, play off semis or games from Premier league. It’ll be interesting to see what they do, when the dust has settled and they’ve no more excuses for not attending,

Although I agree with what he’s written, bad form to put out a united joint statement a few days previous.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 9:34]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

The Muckers. on 19:56 - Feb 18 with 2265 viewsjanegallagher

Got my ticket for next Saturday, believe quite a few sold

We’ve got Simon Sadler

The Muckers. on 20:17 - Feb 18 with 2252 viewsspell_chekker

Good for you Jane.

The Muckers. on 20:26 - Feb 18 with 2244 viewsLala

I have wedding duties the next 2 Saturdays then should be back.

The Muckers. on 20:52 - Feb 18 with 2237 viewsjanegallagher

That’s a shame LaLa thought you me H and spell could march to the ground. The avftt defectors

We’ve got Simon Sadler

The Muckers. on 20:54 - Feb 18 with 2235 viewsLala

I think we’d need steel hats for that never mind tin ones

The Muckers. on 20:56 - Feb 18 with 2235 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Had to nick this off AVFTT (It's also on BHS), but not yet on the BST website.

Further to our statement last Friday we have now had a discussion with Paul Cooper, the Court Appointed Receiver (CAR) and have asked for clarity with regard to the purchasing of tickets for the upcoming match against Oxford on Saturday 23rd February.

The CAR does not yet have control of the football club but it is hoped that will happen some time this week. However, gaining financial control will take longer and so it is likely that the CAR will NOT be in control of monies in time for the game on Saturday.

The decision as to whether or not to return for this game is of course up to the individual but it is important that those who have been supporting the NAPM campaign are aware that revenue from tickets purchased for the next home game will probably fall under the control of the Oyston family.

The home game on Saturday 9th March is looking like a more realistic option for a return to Bloomfield Rd. Information will be shared with the supporters as soon as it is available.

Due to the constantly changing situation, Paul Cooper will not be able to attend the BST General meeting on Saturday, but the joint CAR have told us that they intend to set up a meeting with representatives from ALL fan groups as soon as it can be arranged.

Tim Fielding and Christine Seddon will hold a Q&A session at the meeting on Saturday morning instead.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024