Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread 17:03 - Mar 13 with 19530 viewsMrSheen

Congratulations to everyone taking one for the team tonight. 1-0, perhaps.

Elsewhere, fingers crossed.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 17:16 - Mar 13 with 9554 viewsBoston

Never seen Rotherham....I think. Anyway 2—0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 13 with 9565 viewsactonman

So is this a must win or is it a little early for that kind of talk ?

I predict a draw followed by a loss on Saturday to really get us in the mix so will take some sort of scrappy win however it comes about

1 - 1

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 18:16 - Mar 13 with 9459 viewsLeedsR

I don’t believe it!! Trespassers on the track outside Kings Cross and I’m stuck in a train again!!! 2:1 Rangers - we’ll concede a piddly goal but should have enough to win.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 18:19 - Mar 13 with 9449 viewsloftboy

All the other results went our way last night, a win tonight and we should just about be safe.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 13 with 9410 viewsaston_hoop

A few changes..

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 18:53 - Mar 13 with 9369 views2Thomas2Bowles

So we are starting with one man down (Hamed) 442 or really 441

He really doesn't like Wszolek

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 19:11 - Mar 13 with 9293 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Can't remember the last time I was so disinterested in a QPR game as much as this one.

Anyway, I'm still going, get it over and done with. 1-1, crowd of 11k and in bed by 10:30 ready to start not caring about Hull

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 19:12 - Mar 13 with 9292 viewsWadR

Wszolek has started the last 7 games, think it's a pretty justified benching based on a period of poor-ish form.

Happy enough with that line up. Glad Cousins is back in midfield and especially pleased that Eze is starting.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 19:13 - Mar 13 with 9287 viewspaulparker

Zzzzzzzzzzz

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4cc3f1092383e28aac655acfcaac4a30/tenor.gif?itemi

Someone wake me up at the end of the season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 19:17 - Mar 13 with 9271 viewsbosh67

We really need to throw the kitchen sink at this one as if we do win I am not really sure Rotherham, even if they went on a good run afterwards, would really catch us.

However, I predict a f*cking catastrophe of a 2-1 defeat.

Hope I am very much wrong.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 19:48 - Mar 13 with 9154 viewsJigsore

looks empty

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 19:51 - Mar 13 with 9132 viewsVancouverHoop

Rotherham playing in hi-vis vests.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 19:51 - Mar 13 with 9132 viewsRs_Holy

Not sure I’ve ever seen it that empty?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 19:52 - Mar 13 with 9119 viewsJigsore

i'd decided it was an 8pm kick-off and everyone just hadn't come in yet!

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 19:57 - Mar 13 with 9067 viewsVancouverHoop

Good chance by Hemed. Let's hope it's a sign of more to come.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 19:58 - Mar 13 with 9052 viewsderbyhoop

3 fouls from Cousins in the first 6 minutes. Second red card on its way?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:01 - Mar 13 with 9003 viewsVancouverHoop

Stoke Part 2 at the moment.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:05 - Mar 13 with 8960 viewsR_from_afar

Here's an idea - No wait, take your finger off the "ignore" button for just a moment: Couldn't we try Pav as a central striker? He has shown he can bring down long passes and score when running through the middle. Just a straw I am clutching at....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:09 - Mar 13 with 8911 viewspaulparker

That free kick from Bidwell just about sums it up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:10 - Mar 13 with 8890 viewsJigsore

Finally some impetus

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:12 - Mar 13 with 8869 viewsVancouverHoop

A little bit of sustained pressure, a rarity these days.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:16 - Mar 13 with 8811 viewsVancouverHoop

Card for Furlong.

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:18 - Mar 13 with 8765 viewsToast_R

Can see us getting done here

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:18 - Mar 13 with 8764 viewsVancouverHoop

Why are we inviting Rotherham onto us?

Barry Chuckle Memorial Trophy Match Thread on 20:21 - Mar 13 with 8711 viewsR_from_afar

Can't believe they didn't score just now. Terrible marking and a free header for (their) Smith...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024