Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes 16:15 - Mar 17 with 4754 viewsMedwayR

This won’t surprise anyone but just highlights what an incompetent disgrace Mark Hughes is, Southampton have had a lucky escape getting rid of him early on.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/glen-johnson-interv

Poll: Who’s better?

Hughes on 16:40 - Mar 17 with 4634 viewsTacticalR

Christ. It sounds like wherever he goes Hughes presides over the same regime of decadence.

Air hostess clique

Hughes on 17:12 - Mar 17 with 4504 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yet still Hughes has his supporters must be a worshipfulmaster somewhere where the footie types go...........

Hughes on 18:54 - Mar 17 with 4234 viewsJuzzie

IMO Hughes cannot coach/manage. Just buys lots of supposed big players and hopes they do what their price tag suggests they can. the fact Eddie said, while at QPR, “we don’t coach the defenders, at their level they should know what to do”.

Thing is, owners fall for it and Hughes keeps repeating it. What is it they say about the definition of insanity? Apples to both owners and Hughes.

I’d be surprised if he gets another gig again and if he does, I’ll have no sympathy forvthem. Same with Redknapp.

Hughes on 20:02 - Mar 17 with 4076 viewsAntti_Heinola

I was listening to that and it wasn't surprising. Although I've heard some of the Stoke old boys talk like this before and at the time, but you can't exactly say that lot were playing out their skins either.

Bare bones.

Hughes on 02:12 - Mar 18 with 3679 viewsisawqpratwcity

I quite liked Hughes...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hughes on 02:34 - Mar 18 with 3660 viewstimcocking

For me, it's not just the incompetence, it's the fact he just seems...bloody horrible.

I don't remember Johnson playing for us here? Oh, hang on, that interview wasn't about Hughes at QPR? May as well have been. I'm sure we all recognised that a mile off.

I suppose by now it's Hughes' business model. If you can utterly destroy a club within six months, it means you can pick up your severance pay nice and early, perhaps destroy a second club the same season and still be in with a chance of picking up a new job by the next season.

What a farce, what a total @@@t.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 2:46]

Hughes on 09:14 - Mar 18 with 3481 viewsShotKneesHoop

If it takes Hughes six months to destroy a club, then it takes Redknobb only six minutes to pull down the owner's trousers, sign up all his old mates, pass the brown envelopes around, take his 10% cut, put it on a nag with three legs, and dine out on interviews from car windows and pay to win reality TV shows - that is how the arse nukes a clubs future for 30 years.

Did it at West Ham, Southampton Portsmouth, us and Birmingham .... only Levy sussed him out.

Just hope he decides to have another crack at some other club, so he can cop pelters from us. Millwall would be a great club for him to go and cock up.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Hughes on 09:50 - Mar 18 with 3425 viewsDejR_vu

I don't think any of our managers since Warnock have a job managing do they?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Hughes on 10:19 - Mar 18 with 3378 viewsMick_S

Yeah, but we have got this:

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hughes on 12:29 - Mar 18 with 3183 viewssmegma

Robbie Savage should read that interview

Hughes on 14:57 - Mar 18 with 2991 viewsWestbourneR

Wow haha. That's uncanny.

Disturbing.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024