Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Wales Any Good? 07:16 - Mar 22 with 55 viewsspell_chekker

I've been to all the regions in England, some more than others.

I know parts of Scotland quite well and have visited the Borders (Round Dumfries and along parts of Hadrian's Wall). Love Edinburgh. The farthest north would be Inverness. Highlands. Islands (Island hopping with a ferry ticket + other visits). Etc .. Fort William for Ben Nevis.

I've never been to N. Ireland 'cos when I was in the UK it was a bit too risky but I have been on a tour round Eire more or less entirely round the country... only once though on the basis of if you're going to get a plane or ship, you might as well go somewhere more different to England.

But, despite it's proximity, I've only ever been to Wales once - a complete disaster to visit a friend on Anglesey.

I'm I missing out?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Is Wales Any Good? on 08:04 - Mar 22 with 47 viewsLala

Stepped foot in it one, and it was literally stepping foot as I left the car to go into a shop.

Doesn’t appeal to me. I believe it’s beautiful in parts but the idea of it just doesn’t float my boat.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Is Wales Any Good? on 08:22 - Mar 22 with 43 viewsspell_chekker

I'm the same Lala. There's no particular reason but I've never been drawn to the place.

The one weekend I was there was only because I was invited. I wouldn't have gone on my own steam to visit the place.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024