Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bowing to peer pressure 20:45 - Apr 6 with 1053 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Match report. Have it.

https://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=3253316

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

bowing to peer pressure on 22:38 - Apr 6 with 1033 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

You've seen enough of us home and away now, so what do you think is the main reason behind the difference between the home and away form since the turn of the year?

Is it the pitch, tactics, both, or something else?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

bowing to peer pressure on 06:07 - Apr 7 with 1020 viewsROTTWEILERS

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

bowing to peer pressure on 10:48 - Apr 7 with 1005 viewsLala

Thanks guys.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

bowing to peer pressure on 11:25 - Apr 7 with 1001 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

BBTRR

I think the pitch is certainly part of it. The players don't look like they trust it to bounce truly.

I also think we are a decent counter-attacking side and being able to sit back and then exploit space suits us - and you get far more chance to do that away from home.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

bowing to peer pressure on 12:11 - Apr 7 with 997 viewsROTTWEILERS

Gnanduillet taking three touches when one will do. Again.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

bowing to peer pressure on 15:58 - Apr 7 with 980 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

BRR

Have to say (even if it's on very limited 1st hand viewing), I also think we struggle when we're forced into an old style 80's hoofball match. We do seem much happier with the ball on the deck, but agree, I doubt anyone trusts the roll of the ball at Bloomfield Road.

Still think there are a lot of positives to be taken out of this season. Think overall we've moved forward in the right direction both on and off the pitch.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

bowing to peer pressure on 18:05 - Apr 7 with 973 viewsjanegallagher

Wahay match thread from robbie 😃

I think if anything we should have an advantage at home because we play on it every other week. Maybe we’re just suited to being a more counter-attacking side

We’ve got Simon Sadler

bowing to peer pressure on 20:02 - Apr 7 with 962 viewsspell_chekker

He's not bowed down very low for the moment Jane.

It's only a link to a great match report.

From the match highlights I've seen this season I'd pick out Bola as Robbie did against Luton.

Also, I'd call Rot into question - Yes, the volley from Kirby was spectacular but less so than the assist from Virtue (and that after his spectacular goal against Bradford)°CLASS

Just to be naughty, I'll copy and paste the match report. -

It's an easy trip from TTL.

A good day out. It was a bit distressing to arrive at London Bridge and finding it swarming with Brighton. They're an odd lot - an even bigger set of Nigels than... er..... The Nigels. But I digress.

Luton swarmed all over us at the start, and in the first twenty minutes we scarcely got out of our own half. The defending had to be really good after they scored - and it was. Once they calmed down a bit we were able to get more into it, and pass and keep the ball better. That said, we did not look like scoring - until we did. 1-1 at half time flattered us a good bit.

The second half was a very good, exciting game, with both sides playing their part. I thought we were quicker out of the blocks, but neither side were really on top until their lad managed to get himself sent off and then we scored more or less straight away.

After that, they showed why they are champions-elect really, in that it was THEM who took the game to US. That said, we could and maybe should have scored a third through Gnanduillet before they got a soft equaliser. I think they looked slightly the more likely to score after that but even though both sides were really going for it there was no more scoring.

You could tell it had been a frantic game as quite a few players on both sides were out on their feet at the end. It was belting entertainment and the noise and passion showed by both sets of fans reminded me what we have been missing this last four years. It was really good to be part of it.

MotM?? I thought the two centre halves were great, and Bola really caught my eye today. For them, I was really relieved when they took Lua Lua off ; he was a real handful all afternoon.

A point to be proud of, I thought.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

bowing to peer pressure on 20:05 - Apr 7 with 961 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The Boys from BASIL will be round to see you soon Spell.........

bowing to peer pressure on 19:29 - Apr 28 with 929 viewsspell_chekker

The more Basil boys that post on here the merrier.

I do have a preference for the Yarrrrrkies though.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024