Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool or Man City to win the PL. Your choice? 15:08 - Apr 28 with 1049 viewsHannibal

Just watching the Burnley City game. Burnley doing a fine job of stopping Man City’s seemingly inexorable march to win. We will see what the second half brings.

I’d really like to see Liverpool win personally. So I’m rooting for Burnley tonight👍

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Liverpool or Man City to win the PL. Your choice? on 15:12 - Apr 28 with 1045 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

On balance, I would prefer Liverpool as well.

I've no great enthusiasm for either though.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Liverpool or Man City to win the PL. Your choice? on 15:16 - Apr 28 with 1043 viewsHannibal

I’m no fan of scousers🤨. I’m no fan of buying success either and clubs with endless cash to throw at themselves.

But I like Klopp and I think Liverpool are more deserving this season. For the sake of variety too it would be ‘nice’.

Liverpool or Man City to win the PL. Your choice? on 15:18 - Apr 28 with 1041 viewsspudgun

City to win it, Liverpool to win the Champions League...

Liverpool or Man City to win the PL. Your choice? on 15:25 - Apr 28 with 1033 viewsjanegallagher

Yes Liverpool just for Klopp

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Liverpool or Man City to win the PL. Your choice? on 15:27 - Apr 28 with 1030 viewsHannibal

0 - 1.😩

Liverpool or Man City to win the PL. Your choice? on 16:17 - Apr 28 with 1021 viewsLala

Liverpool for me. Or would have been 😩

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Liverpool or Man City to win the PL. Your choice? on 19:03 - Apr 28 with 1009 viewsspell_chekker

I'd prefer the underdog, Liverpool, to win the league.

Both teams are deserving and play good football but city have won it a few times recently and have perhaps "bought" it a bit more than Liverpool.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024