Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine you are on the interview panel.... 18:54 - May 1 with 1019 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

.... for the prospective buyers of the club. What would your three top questions be?

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 18:59 - May 1 with 1016 viewsLala

Good question.

What is your motivation for purchasing the club?

What would your top three investment priorities be if you are successful in your bid?

What are your short and long term goals for the club ?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:28 - May 1 with 995 viewsspudgun

Depends on my position on the panel, I suppose.

Am I a member of CAR fulfilling a remit, or am I a share-holder with a long association and affinity for the club, and concerned about my legacy to a club I support?

The questions are likely to be different depending on my position.

But once the financial settlement has been agreed the rest is pretty much just faith anyway.

Have actually been in this position before funnily enough and it didn`t turn out well...

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:31 - May 1 with 988 viewsLala

Haha.

Details Spud?

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:32 - May 1 with 988 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

spud

I had you down as the eye candy with the plunging neckline. Like a wanton Mr. Darcy, if you will.

Now answer the question....
[Post edited 1 May 2019 19:32]

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:32 - May 1 with 982 viewsspudgun

spout?

Edit to add; that`s better...
[Post edited 1 May 2019 19:34]

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:35 - May 1 with 975 viewsROTTWEILERS

Please tell me you didn't sell BFC for a quid spud??

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:38 - May 1 with 971 viewsspudgun

Rotts, think more of the Prince Regent in `Blackadder`....

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:42 - May 1 with 961 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Predictive text spot. I mean sperm. Er.... doh!

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:44 - May 1 with 960 viewsspudgun

Very good Nobbie...

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:45 - May 1 with 954 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I prefer Gobbie. That has always been the Insult Of Choice.

You still haven't answered the question.....

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:47 - May 1 with 951 viewsspell_chekker

1. Are you ethically correct?

2. Are your intentions football or business based?

3. How do you feel about fan involvement / influence on the club?

All 3 are wide ranging questions that cover a lot of bases.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:47 - May 1 with 951 viewsspudgun

I don`t think I`m going to until you frame it better...

And then the football will be starting...

And my tea`s nearly ready...

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:55 - May 1 with 948 viewsspudgun

1. Do you really care if I`m giving you skips of filthy lucre?

2. My main concern is to get richer, let`s be clear from the start.

3. I will pay lip service to them and throw them a bone now and then, but their influence will be minimal.

Hope we can do business *offers hand*...

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 19:56 - May 1 with 946 viewsLala

Agree, think mine cover yours too apart from the fan input one.

I’m not sure what answer I would like on the fan input one as we have credible and less credible fan input. That’s a contentious issue for me.

They may want BST input 👍 or they may want Raggy and Mossers 👎Big big difference.

A conundrum question for me.

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 20:11 - May 1 with 922 viewsImperial

Only one question for me-

"How deep are your pockets?"

Sorry maybe 2-

"Are you thick skinned?"

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 20:12 - May 1 with 922 viewsROTTWEILERS

1. How much are you worth?
2. What??? And you want to pump it all into BFC?
3. But you're not British?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 20:30 - May 1 with 900 viewsjanegallagher

are you of sound mind 😱

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 21:38 - May 1 with 881 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

1) Are you willing to "oversees" my round the world bike ride and pay for me to stay in the best hotels?

2) Can we please be twinned with Glasgow Rangers?

3) Have you got Kellyanne Conway's mobile number?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 21:43 - May 1 with 877 viewsspell_chekker

Ha ha.

I like it Red.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 21:51 - May 1 with 871 viewsspell_chekker

1) Will you reserve whole swathes of the stadium for druggy, smoke bombing, pitch invading hooligans?

2) Will you give your ear to, and have private meetings with at the drop of a hat, batsh1t crazy agenda driven nutters?

3) Will you price families out into a far corner of the ground?

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 09:39 - May 2 with 837 viewsHannibal

Is this how it’s normally done? An interview panel/process?

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 16:00 - May 2 with 819 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I don't think so Hannibal. It was just me using a device to elicit what people thought was important.

Imagine you are on the interview panel.... on 05:26 - May 3 with 791 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

***Serious mode on***

1) Can you provide proof of funds/how are you going to fund this purchase? (Depending on answer(s), that would lead to quite a few follow up questions)

2) What do you see as the club's short, medium and long term goals?

3) How do you intend to engage with a) the fans & b) the wider local community in general?

Tiebreaker question

****very serious mode on****

Are you sure you don't have Kellyanne Conway's mobile number?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024