Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOJO off to face court 11:10 - May 29 with 1309 viewsHannibal

Well done to the chap who’s crowdfunded £200,000 to make this happen. It’s time politicians making populist sound bites are held to account. Might affect his leadership ambitions, (again)😃

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48445430

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

BOJO off to face court on 14:21 - May 29 with 1284 viewsspudgun

Symbolic gesture but certainly the most deserving target in politics. Johnson is an inveterate liar who will attempt to shrug this off like as if it was a common room jape.

I do hope this is the starting gun in an orchestrated campaign designed to scupper his Prime Ministerial ambitions...

BOJO off to face court on 15:45 - May 29 with 1277 viewsROTTWEILERS

It's worrying that it takes the determination of a private citizen to push this kind of thing forward.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

BOJO off to face court on 16:37 - May 29 with 1270 viewsspudgun

If it leads eventually to MPs being held in some way more accountable for their words - especially those in print - it gets my support...

BOJO off to face court on 16:38 - May 29 with 1270 viewsLala

I think that’s because politicians have been bullsh*tting regularly for years Rotts. Kind of expected in a way.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

BOJO off to face court on 17:47 - May 29 with 1262 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I half expected to find out the action was brought forward by one Mr M Gove.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

BOJO off to face court on 17:49 - May 29 with 1260 viewsspudgun

BOJO off to face court on 18:41 - May 29 with 1250 viewsROTTWEILERS

True lala. The lies are becoming more blatant and outlandish though.

As well there is the more subversive stuff too eg. Being swilled with a milkshake = label the attacker a terrorist, disagree with Tommy Robinson = this person condones paedophilia

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

BOJO off to face court on 21:02 - May 30 with 1225 viewsImperial

I am in agreement with all the posts but in the interests of fairness this could apply to most of the House of Commons.

BOJO off to face court on 00:13 - Jun 1 with 1210 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Going to be chaos next week......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48478706

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

BOJO off to face court on 18:38 - Jun 7 with 1195 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

#BoJoisinnocent

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48554853

BOJO off to face court on 18:43 - Jun 7 with 1191 viewsLala

It looks like there wasn’t a case to answer in terms of the actual legal charges being brought against him. To be honest I’m not surprised.

If you started taking politicians to court for lying the courts would be awash. That’s why there are so many stipulants and fine detail attached to the law in this this kind of case.

Simply telling fibs is not enough!

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024