Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Premier League 12:52 - Jul 3 with 4833 viewsROTTWEILERS

Is there any appetite for a private league on this board?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Fantasy Premier League on 10:18 - Dec 26 with 294 viewsspell_chekker

Is Amazon Prime free access?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fantasy Premier League on 10:32 - Dec 26 with 292 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

In the UK you can sign up for a month's free trial. (Remember to cancel before the end). Don't think the games will be available in France though Spell.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League on 22:08 - Dec 27 with 281 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League on 04:53 - Dec 28 with 271 viewsspell_chekker

Thanks for the reminder.

I'm hoping to bounce back this weekend.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fantasy Premier League on 09:55 - Dec 28 with 261 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Spell

You promised to keep us updated about your Cup run.

Fantasy Premier League on 19:24 - Dec 28 with 257 viewsROTTWEILERS

Squad rotation hampering my comeback. If Mane is rested tomorrow I'm gonna cry

Fantasy Premier League on 20:08 - Dec 28 with 254 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Yeah, all goes south for me this game week. Spud and his red mean machine should take the lead.

Fantasy Premier League on 21:02 - Dec 29 with 247 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Kevin De Bruyne saved my bacon there.

Fantasy Premier League on 14:32 - Dec 30 with 234 viewsspell_chekker

I've been sent careering out of the cup.

It's all going wrong.

Fantasy Premier League on 11:51 - Jan 1 with 228 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League on 09:26 - Jan 9 with 222 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League on 14:19 - Jan 9 with 210 viewsspell_chekker

I'm hoping for a half decent week.

Fingers crossed.

Fantasy Premier League on 18:04 - Jan 9 with 204 viewsROTTWEILERS

Kane out until April. Not good for England but good for my FPL

Fantasy Premier League on 18:13 - Jan 9 with 203 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Yup, just dumped him from my team as well. Wonder how long Jose will get at Spurs? Dead Cat bounce seems to have worn off already.

Fantasy Premier League on 08:05 - Jan 16 with 194 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League on 08:44 - Jan 16 with 187 viewsspudgun

Mourinho is just a husk of the charismatic dynamic whirlwind he was at Chelsea. Very much yesterday`s man who quickly lapses into `poor me` mode when he meets any type of adversity. Tottenham played Liverpool as if they were a Championship side and were petrified of them.

A very poor fit for Tottenham I suspect...

Fantasy Premier League on 12:55 - Jan 16 with 180 viewsspell_chekker

I can't see Mourihno doing anything at Spurs either.

More that being a football decision, his appointment raised Spurs' profile as a global brand.

On the fantasy front, I see Rashford's just got injured.

Fantasy Premier League on 09:00 - Jan 17 with 167 viewsspudgun

I suspect if Rashford doesn`t play and United turn in another insipid away performance, then the fans will really be turning on Ole over his perceived mismanagement of this injury.

I expect Rashford to be on the pitch even if he is full of pain killer and only 50% fit.

He won`t be in my fantasy team though...

Fantasy Premier League on 09:12 - Jan 17 with 164 viewsspell_chekker

Ahh, thanks for the tip Spud.

I'm going to bench Rashford.

Fantasy Premier League on 16:11 - Jan 17 with 156 viewsspudgun

I see Ole is surprisingly virtually ruling him out already, which means he will definitely play, spell.

If he plays and scores a hat-trick you will be miffed with me and my predictions.

And let`s face it - you need the points...

Fantasy Premier League on 18:53 - Jan 19 with 149 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League on 18:58 - Jan 19 with 143 viewsspudgun

Nearly ruined the van Dijk goal for me Red, knowing he was in your team....

Fantasy Premier League on 19:07 - Jan 19 with 140 viewsspell_chekker

He didn't play and therefore didn't score.

That's a bad result for me.

I'll go and look at my points total now.

But really, I'm waiting until the transfer window closes before making wholesale changes.

Fantasy Premier League on 19:10 - Jan 19 with 139 viewsspell_chekker

I've just had a quick look at the table.

Oh dear.

Fantasy Premier League on 19:17 - Jan 19 with 137 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Spud

Would have been funnier if the Firmino goal had stood

Spell

Looks quite good to me, will look better when they fully update it later.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024