Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beware 18:39 - Jul 10 with 3586 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Cloning of the official Twitter feed going on

Beware on 19:50 - Jul 10 with 3412 viewsEsox_Lucius

No tick.

The grass is always greener.

Beware on 23:00 - Jul 10 with 3176 viewsNorthernr

What kind of sad cnt... ?

Beware on 10:31 - Jul 11 with 3002 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The #AnnounceRavel crowd.

Beware on 12:11 - Jul 11 with 2863 viewsrobith

Precisely. If you're duped by that, I would also like to introduce to an exclusive offer to exchange Naira to the pound at a very favourable rate...

Beware on 12:14 - Jul 11 with 2853 viewsMytch_QPR

I'm not normally one to gossip, but just seen these two in The Defectors Weld with Les. They then popped down to the Chicken Cottage on Uxbridge Rd for some lunch and met up with Crouchy.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Beware on 12:22 - Jul 11 with 2832 viewsBrianMcCarthy

As I have seen them nowhere else today, I can only conclude that this is true.

#announcethetwocatalanlads

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Beware on 12:28 - Jul 11 with 2808 viewsdistortR

more like

#announcethetwomatalanlads

Beware on 12:31 - Jul 11 with 2800 viewsMytch_QPR

Neymar conspicuous by his absence, too. It's happening, I tell thee...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Beware on 15:58 - Jul 11 with 2655 viewssmegma

Just been spotted leaving Harlington in Peter Odemwingies Range Rover

Beware on 16:15 - Jul 11 with 2613 viewsNorthernr

They're going round Danny Graham's new house in Sunbury.

Beware on 16:29 - Jul 11 with 2581 viewsRamseyR

They're "on the bus" according to that fella Pete

Beware on 08:30 - Jul 12 with 2236 viewsFDC

Official QPR @QPR13829382

Delighted to #welcome our new #sponsor #Mars #Chocolate #Revels!!1!

#Announce #Revel!

[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 8:31]

Beware on 09:32 - Jul 12 with 2175 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sorry was supposed to be an upvote. Sausage fingers.

Beware on 09:34 - Jul 12 with 2164 viewsMick_S

The orange fondant stood out for me.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Beware on 09:40 - Jul 12 with 2146 viewsDannyPaddox

Not to be confused with the orange fondler.

Beware on 09:57 - Jul 12 with 2089 viewsMick_S

They used to sneak these in too.

Ravels are a confectionery con.

Beware on 10:11 - Jul 12 with 2067 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Paynes Poppets factory was just up the road from where I am sitting right now. Some lovely smells used to come from there. Certainly better ones than Beddington Lane Sewage farm.

Beware on 10:45 - Jul 12 with 1998 viewsTacticalR

Bring back boutique football.

Air hostess clique

Beware on 10:49 - Jul 12 with 1984 viewsMick_S

Get off my land/beach/island.

Briatore and his new bride, the TV showgirl Elisabetta Gregoraci, were met with grumbling from sunbathers as they hopped off the first dinghy, rising to whistles and shouts when the Italian newsreader Emilio Fede climbed off the second, while "terrorised children wailed between the waves", reported La Stampa.

Yelling "Shame! Louts! Go home!", a mob formed to greet the third dinghy, attempting to push it back out to sea, as mothers filled their children's buckets with water to sling at the passengers and wet sand bombs were hurled.

The episode marked a tough homecoming for Briatore, who has enjoyed an extended honeymoon since his star-studded Rome wedding in June. "We are nice people and we get rewarded like this," Corriere della Sera quoted Briatore as saying after he returned to the beach to find out why his guests were being drenched. "I will close down everything," he warned. "I pay taxes, this is my right."

With his new restaurant designed as a lunch stop for passing mega-yachts, Briatore may be wondering how Arab princes and Russian oligarchs will react to lobbed sand. But a Billionaire spokesman hinted that all may be in hand: "This year we are opening the restaurant, but from next year we will manage the beach as well."

Beware on 10:51 - Jul 12 with 1981 viewsjohncharles

Is this the Where Are They Now section ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Beware on 12:16 - Jul 12 with 1936 viewsTacticalR

Only figures of the stature of Flavio and Gianni can get in players from Barcelona reserves.

Air hostess clique

Beware on 12:49 - Jul 12 with 1893 viewsR_from_afar

Precisely. I couldn't be bothered to feed the troll but back when they did a spoof announcement about our new manager, I was very tempted to reply to them on Twitter saying that I found it strange that they had not announced Arsene Wenger's departure; after all, they had previously told the gullible amongst us that he had become our head coach

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024