Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Watson 07:05 - Jul 23 with 3122 viewsstevec

What a piece of work.

Perhaps he could cover the legal fees as a gesture of goodwill.

He won’t. They don’t.

Tom Watson on 10:24 - Jul 23 with 2849 viewsQPR_John

More worrying than Watson is who told the police to mount such a massive investigation without any corroborative evidence
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 10:25]

Tom Watson on 11:28 - Jul 23 with 2756 viewsrobith

I actually hate him more than I hate any Tory MP.

He's an absolute scumbag

Tom Watson on 11:32 - Jul 23 with 2739 viewsFDC

It's that weird little smirk he always has, no matter what he's saying or doing, that says "yes we all know I have no principles what-so-ever and I'm totally dishonest and disingenuous in everything I do, but what are you going to do about it?".

Outside chance he could be binned after conference, Christ what a day that will be.

Tom Watson on 12:01 - Jul 23 with 2672 viewsrobith

Having the gall to talk about racism when him and his mate Woolas ran a campaign so racist a court overturned it

Tom Watson on 12:19 - Jul 23 with 2589 viewsClive_Anderson

It was clearly bollox from the start, so why did they spend years and millions of quid investigating it?

A cynic might say that it's convenient that this story has come out just as another possibly genuine VIP pedo ring is coming to light.

Tom Watson on 12:55 - Jul 23 with 2478 viewsMrSheen

So discrediting the widely-believed (including by many on here) urban myth of a massive paedophile network in high places is a dastardly ruse to prevent the uncovering of a massive paedophile network in high places? As I say to my kids at times like this, Weeeeeeelllll....

Tom Watson on 13:01 - Jul 23 with 2457 viewsTGRRRSSS

Huhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

You seriously think there could be no one capable of that king of thing purely because they were high up politically.

Tom Watson on 13:01 - Jul 23 with 2454 viewsClive_Anderson

Well you have a point

But this was obviously nonsense from the start wasn't it? What took them so long?

Tom Watson on 13:15 - Jul 23 with 2390 viewsMrSheen

Anyone is, but the massive conspiracy doesn’t survive a moment’s thought. There were stories here about Ted Heath taking kids out a children’s home in Jersey to rape and murder them on his yacht. Perfectly plausible, except for the following:
No missing kids
No bodies found
No witnesses - Morning Cloud needed a crew of 7

Occam’s razor - you have uncontrollable urges to molest children. Do you
A Work your way through the universities, professions and high politics in the hope of accessing a secret network that can help you get away with your evil ambition
Or
B Get a job working with children?

Tom Watson on 13:19 - Jul 23 with 2361 viewsconnell10

Christ for a moment there I thought we had signed a striker called Tom Watson!! Cue mad Wikipedia search!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tom Watson on 13:24 - Jul 23 with 2335 viewsrobith

Wouldn't be a good striker mate - not a team player, and bizarrely always trying to help the oppo when he doesn't get his own way

Tom Watson on 13:37 - Jul 23 with 2283 viewsTGRRRSSS

I'm sceptical about the Jersey thing but that doesn't mean things didn't happen but I think the more extreme stuff (murder stuff) is less likely, in the 1960'#s who'd believe a kid was SA by high up politician if they were in a remand home or childrens home for instance.

Tom Watson on 13:48 - Jul 23 with 2240 viewsJigsore

you're presuming they start with the goal of abusing minors. Do you think everyone who's been to one of Epstein's bunga bunga parties was born a nonce? Rich men do things that make them feel powerful because they can and they're beyond the law. the power dynamic is a major part of it.

and f*ck Tom Watson

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Tom Watson on 14:08 - Jul 23 with 2165 viewsThGrimRanger

the paedofinder general who used mass public hysteria post-saville for his own personal and political ends to whip up some ridiculous conspiracy theories that either destroyed lives of the innocent or ruined reputations of the dead.

i was hoping for some kind of public apology from him but i wont hold my breath.

TheGrimRanger

Tom Watson on 18:37 - Jul 23 with 1929 viewsterryb

And I wondered what Tom Watson, one of the greatest ever golf players, had done to upset Steve!

Tom Watson on 20:25 - Jul 23 with 1796 viewsstevec

1977 Turnberry. Had a fiver on Nicklaus .

Tom Watson on 13:40 - Jul 24 with 1480 viewsTacticalR

What was said at the time...

Grocer Heath
Grocer Heath by TheBlob 3 Aug 2015 13:15
At last.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/595681/IPPC-probe-Wiltshire-Police-sex-abuse-claim-Sir-Edward-Heath

Next up......"sausages" [wink]

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024