Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City Cup 22:36 - Aug 10 with 4354 viewsE17hoop

Change the team much?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Bristol City Cup on 19:13 - Aug 11 with 1096 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

True, but in our case Oteh / Shodipo / BOS have played with each other for a few years for the U18s and U23s now so not sure what increase in familiarity one more game would make.

Hugill and BOS however have only played together for a month.

Bristol City Cup on 15:21 - Aug 13 with 874 viewsrunningman75

I would like to see BFG as captain.

Bristol City Cup on 15:27 - Aug 13 with 855 viewscpgerber

GK change in a cup game that could go either way and quite possibly a draw: if you have a clear favorite penalty stopper in the squad, pick him. Ala NL substitution to bring in Krul for WC penalty shootout. And it worked.

Bristol City Cup on 16:05 - Aug 13 with 811 viewsoldmisery

The penalty saving 'expert' is Dillon Barnes but as he hasn't got a squad number, he's very, unlikely to feature.

Bristol City Cup on 16:16 - Aug 13 with 797 viewsozranger

Reminds me of the situation in the final of the playoffs for Div 1 of the 95/96 season. Aussie giant (over 6'6" high) Zejlko Kalac was brought on for Leicester against Palace with seconds left so that he would face the penalties. However, Claridge scored at the other end with the last kick of the game and so Leicester went up.

Bristol City Cup on 16:37 - Aug 13 with 757 viewsDavieQPR

You have still got the possibility that Kane and Chair won't play tonight because they are selected for Saturday.

Bristol City Cup on 16:42 - Aug 13 with 742 viewsderbyhoop

What we can't do is run players into the ground.
So, for me, that means resting Cameron, Rangel, Eze for certain. Straight replacements are surely Ball, Kane and Chair.
Kelly needs to play sometimes.
Be tempted to swap Shodipo for BOS, Pugh for Scowen and Wells for Hugill.

So that makes 7 changes without giving games to Smith, Leistner, Mlakar.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024