Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bentford Game 12:30 - Aug 30 with 2544 viewsLblock

Moved to Monday night by SKY

Tommy Tankers

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bentford Game on 12:32 - Aug 30 with 2535 viewsRblockPrior

This is so annoying! Atmosphere and pre match build up will definitely not be the same. I wish SKY would just leave us alone

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Bentford Game on 12:38 - Aug 30 with 2494 viewseghamranger

Some dates on the ticker tape on sky now saying the fakes game 6 days before is also on sky

Bentford Game on 12:39 - Aug 30 with 2489 viewsRBlock

Tossers. Can't just leave us alone. I guess that's a half day of annual leave, and in the pub for lunch. Reading has been selected, however the KO hasn't been moved.

Bentford Game on 12:48 - Aug 30 with 2453 viewsWalnut

Reading selected but as mentioned, as it's in a midweek round of games anyway, the day/KO doesn't change

Bentford Game on 12:53 - Aug 30 with 2415 viewsstowmarketrange

Absolute w@nkers.I would’ve made the game on the Saturday ,but I’m working Monday night.
I would’ve missed the Reading game anyway due to work,but I was looking forward to the Saturday.
Another half empty stadium because of sky.
Either pick 1 game or the other.We ain’t fecking Leeds.

Bentford Game on 12:54 - Aug 30 with 2411 viewsBuckR

Could have at least made it Friday night FFS

Bentford Game on 13:20 - Aug 30 with 2339 viewsAntti_Heinola

yeah i'll miss this one now too.
fkn sky.

Bare bones.

Bentford Game on 13:22 - Aug 30 with 2333 viewsTonto

are Leeds not playing that weekend then? Must be playing in Europe...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Bentford Game on 14:07 - Aug 30 with 2233 viewsqprxtc

Why are they so bloody obsessed with us versus Reading? Nearly always on live and one of the most shrug worthy fixtures going.

Ejits.

Bentford Game on 15:19 - Aug 30 with 2113 viewsGroveR

Our game against them that relegated us both from the prem was the tangible definition of tedious mediocrity, a game so boring I forgot it as I was watching it.

Bentford Game on 15:21 - Aug 30 with 2102 viewsPerthRs

Fcuking tossers we have flights booked to travel from Australia and get in a couple of games and due to fly back on the Monday, stuff SKY right up your a*s*

Bentford Game on 15:25 - Aug 30 with 2082 viewsDorse

Sky continues with behaviour that can most charitably be described as 'scrotumnal'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bentford Game on 16:16 - Aug 30 with 1987 viewsizlingtonhoop

Nil niiiil,
And we both go down!

Sung a lot, by us, as I remember...

Bentford Gameng on 17:22 - Aug 30 with 1889 viewscolinallcars

I wonder how many of those complaining have a subscription to Sky ? I won't countenance having Sky, BT or any of them. I suppose the club gets money for having their loathsome cameras on site, but in the reality of things it's Sky and co that have created this situation where fans, especially of smaller clubs suffer from inflated players' wages and the moving of games to unsatisfactory times.

Bentford Game on 21:19 - Aug 30 with 1689 viewsJuzzie

I think Leeds U23, Leeds U21, Leeds U18, Leeds women, Leeds juniors, Leeds tea ladles, Leeds groundskeepers all live on Sky that weekend too.

Followed up by various documentaries on Sky Arts about how great Leeds city is then a piece on Sky Sports Leeds about how Yorkshire won the Olympics in 2012.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 21:20]

Bentford Game on 22:37 - Aug 30 with 1607 viewsManinBlack

It is noticeable that they do generally only show us when we play Reading and Brentford and ignore us when we play teams like Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday. Presumably the clowns think Reading is part of west London so it's a derby fixture...

Bentford Game on 00:57 - Aug 31 with 1491 viewsBoston

This is 2019 my friend, West London has moved to Reading.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bentford Game on 12:15 - Aug 31 with 1250 viewsLazyFan

It's more like a cheap fixture for them to televise and somehow claim it's a derby.

Then they can go back to self-pleasuring themselves on how wonderful it is up norf!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Bentford Game on 14:33 - Aug 31 with 1144 viewsBushRanger82

I’ll be glad when Sky goes tits up.
And it will.
One day.

Bentford Game on 14:36 - Aug 31 with 1133 viewsdistortR

feel for you mate, must be incredibly annoying
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024