Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Day Trip to Blackpool, Easter 1936 22:18 - Sep 19 with 372 viewsspell_chekker

Recognise anything?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Day Trip to Blackpool, Easter 1936 on 08:00 - Sep 20 with 349 viewsLala

Wow that’s super cool Spell thanks 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Day Trip to Blackpool, Easter 1936 on 01:51 - Sep 21 with 335 views3goalsfred

Great video Spell!
It’s good to see how much remains the same after over 80 years. Really special for me was the front seat of the National. I worked as a ride hand on the Grand National for 2 seasons after I left school - great memories of the early 70's and it reminds me what a great place Blackpool can be, thank you!

Day Trip to Blackpool, Easter 1936 on 10:19 - Sep 21 with 320 viewsLala

Blackpool has absolutely loads to offer. Been on quite a few train journeys recently and cruising through some towns, especially in East Lancs I feel blessed to come from a town where things actually happen .

Loved the National Fred, back when my nerves were carefree

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Day Trip to Blackpool, Easter 1936 on 12:08 - Sep 21 with 315 views3goalsfred

Agree with you lala, it’s all too easy to write Blackpool off because of the bad bits, which let’s face it every town has. Lots to do and see, I love the Fylde coast. Whenever I’ve been away I’m always happy to come back here

Day Trip to Blackpool, Easter 1936 on 12:35 - Sep 21 with 312 viewsspell_chekker

I much preferred the Grand national to the Big Dipper.

Back in the day, you weren't strapped in, you just had to hold on tight.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Day Trip to Blackpool, Easter 1936 on 21:16 - Sep 22 with 288 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

This film is part of a series of six from the Mitchell and Kenyon collection from 1903 originally uploaded to Youtube by Gordon Birt.

The first reel of this film was taken on Lytham Green opposite the Clifton Hotel on West Beach. The remaining reels follow parts of the Tram journey as it was from Market Square in Lytham to the junction of Station Road and Lytham Road in South Shore Blackpool.

The order of the reels in this film has been changed from Gordon's original compilation to reflect the actual tram route.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024