Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? 16:00 - Sep 29 with 2060 viewsROTTWEILERS

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 16:13 - Sep 29 with 1269 viewsspudgun

AVFTT are world-beaters. There are posters on there with the IQ of a pedal-bin.

I would back Don K Lasher and TNige against any other pairing on any other forum.

World class f***wits...

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 16:19 - Sep 29 with 1263 viewsjanegallagher

😃

DonK has just no self-awareness then again there’s quite a few on there.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 16:26]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 16:19 - Sep 29 with 1263 viewsLala

I think that Dumfries fella, although not prolific, is an absolute bellend. There isn’t an IQ score low enough

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 16:23 - Sep 29 with 1260 viewsjanegallagher

Well if we’re going to name names, 😃 blood is the most insecure person on there in my opinion.

The good thing is folks, apart from a football match, you’d never be in the company of these people.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 12:22]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 16:35 - Sep 29 with 1243 viewsROTTWEILERS

I said by % guys and gals

Individual clowns on avftt are surely drowned out by the decent folk? I was once sold a telly by Kirky for a cheap price which I class as a turning point in my life which was going down the pan until then. Don't think he knows that.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 16:46 - Sep 29 with 1238 viewsLala

Aw that’s a nice story 👍

There are some ace people on there for sure, and you’re right, only a handful of total losers.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 16:56 - Sep 29 with 1237 viewsjanegallagher

Absolutely. There’s some great/decent posters on there.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 17:06 - Sep 29 with 1232 viewsROTTWEILERS

Yeah, Following a breakup, I was struggling until that telly arrived.

On balance I've got to say avftt too. A nasty culture has developed which is nobody's individual fault. In real life I'm sure everyone is ace.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 17:19 - Sep 29 with 1223 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I'm pleading the fifth.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 17:42 - Sep 29 with 1212 viewsROTTWEILERS

Be brave Robert

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 17:46 - Sep 29 with 1209 viewsROTTWEILERS

seasider81 frequents this board every now and then. Wonder what he thinks?

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 18:04 - Sep 29 with 1203 viewsspudgun

I have only met one or two from the forum and they were very pleasant people. I imagine the vast majority are; you just tend to notice those who`s yap is the shrillest and most persistent.

Perhaps the online personas of some are more inflated or exaggerated in certain posters, and in real life they may act more conventionally. I suppose it begs the question as to how genuine and truthful is anyone`s online persona?

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 19:07 - Sep 29 with 1194 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Think some people spout the stuff they do because they actually think it's funny, just WUMs who do not think for 2 secs first before posting.

Others post stuff because no listens to their odd ball views in real life, not even friends or family. It's attention seeking.

Then there are the odd one or two nasty posters who post because they have ulterior motives for their own twisted sick agendas.

Still think the vast majority of posters are OK.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 20:28 - Sep 29 with 1181 viewsspell_chekker

[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 7:01]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 20:39 - Sep 29 with 1180 viewsLala

I don’t mind mentioning Dumfries.

Think he’s threatened to ‘nut me ‘ and a few others in his time

I think basically he’s just totally stupid but I still can’t condone his violent threats even if he is braindead.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 21:06 - Sep 29 with 1172 viewsspell_chekker

[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 7:02]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 21:07 - Sep 29 with 1169 viewsspell_chekker

[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 7:03]

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 21:33 - Sep 29 with 1160 viewsLala

Can’t argue with that to be honest!

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? on 21:47 - Sep 29 with 1158 viewsjanegallagher

[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 12:23]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 22:04 - Sep 29 with 1152 viewsspell_chekker

[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 7:03]

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 22:53 - Sep 29 with 1138 viewsspell_chekker

[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 7:02]

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 23:04 - Sep 29 with 1132 viewsspell_chekker

I've edited my posts on this thread.

I don't want to start naming other posters and sites.

Having said that. I voted for AVFTT as having the largest percentage of dickheads.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 7:05]

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 10:52 - Sep 30 with 1059 viewsROTTWEILERS

I don't half post some crap whilst drunk 😂
Apologies to any dickheads offended by this poll.

Another View from the Far Right is down again today, I see

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 11:00 - Sep 30 with 1055 viewsLala

I quite enjoy people’s drunken postings. Don’t apologise.

I was sober and not deleting mine 😆

Which BFC forum has the biggest % of dickheads? (n/t) on 11:32 - Sep 30 with 1044 viewsROTTWEILERS

Anyway, I've changed my mind to this site as there's only a handful of posters of which I am the biggest dick therefore % wise we win.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024