Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd 08:00 - Oct 20 with 138 viewsROTTWEILERS

9/2 at home vs Liverpool

How the mighty have fallen

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Man Utd on 09:40 - Oct 20 with 123 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

One look at Man Utd's squad tells you they aren't very good. Who would get into the other top 6/7 starting line ups?

Sodding loving it. Long may it continue.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Man Utd on 10:25 - Oct 20 with 115 viewsLala

It’s a massive shift isn’t it. Bloody love it.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Man Utd on 19:31 - Oct 20 with 105 viewsspell_chekker

I remember Man United getting relegated and playing us in division 2 at Bloomfield Road in the last match of the 71 / 72 season (perhaps: someone correct me).

Places in the stadium were at a premium.

I was a young boy and my brother-in-law was a mad keen Man. U. supporter who had his hair done, dressed himself, and did everything like George Best.

He managed to get a ticket for the south stand and blagged the turnstile operator so that he could bring me in and I could sit on his knee to see the game.

Him Man. U. and me BFC.

People climbing the floodlights and swinging from the rafters they were. A rare Saturday afternoon at Bloomfield Road when all the star studded line up of Manchester United came to town.

Such a dense crowd, it wouldn't be allowed today.

I'm sure that not only would it be good for football in the UK generally but also lots of their fans would paradoxically love the experience of knocking around the championship for a year or two if they were relegated again.

Eventually, one day or another, they will dominate the prem.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024