Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fakes thread 11:00 - Oct 22 with 17672 viewsfrancisbowles

Time to sleigh another demon.

Good results, top six, confidence high, expectation high, two home games both on Tv......what co (no I'm not going to say it).

Yeah we have all seen it before. It's time to stop this nonsense and do whatever we have to tonight to get the three points that we need to keep that momentum building and not crashing back, like it did about three weeks back, albeit temporarily.

He will shuffle the pack a bit tonight, I feel. Minimum turnaround and Eze and Manning being kicked from pillar to post. Some may need a rest, although in their favour they have almost a week to recover after tonight.

No predictions from me, although I'd be delighted with one of those 3-1 or even 4-1 that we have had against them at home in recent years(relatively).

Fakes thread on 11:05 - Oct 22 with 5380 viewsBuckR

Can see this being a tough game. Reading will have their tails up after the weekend and will come here to stop us playing - head says 1-1 if I was betting. Can see Chair having a big game as Eze will be double marked after Saturday!

Fakes thread on 12:00 - Oct 22 with 5255 viewsRANGERS4EVER

This feels like a draw to me, purely because Reading may have a slight new manager bounce. Would love a win though

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fakes thread on 12:11 - Oct 22 with 5227 viewsMytch_QPR

2-1 with Hugill on target. Will be tougher than league positions suggest.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Fakes thread on 12:13 - Oct 22 with 5209 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 to the Hoops.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fakes thread on 12:19 - Oct 22 with 5192 viewsRs_Holy

can we play well on Sky???... got a horrible feeling we'll be rubbish again in front of the cameras...
2-0 to the Fakes :(
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 12:19]

Fakes thread on 12:35 - Oct 22 with 5128 viewsDiscodroids

I detest us playing live on Sky Tv as more often than not, we end up playing utter piss and get beat.

In Fact, now one comes to think it, Being on SKY tonight while we're on such a good run of form, is about as attractive to me as waking up from a Scentless GHB paralysis on a Cottage floor with unexplained violent bruising around my private parts to find Lord Rennard standing over me holding  a Late 18th Century reproduction strap fleurs-de-lys blackened wood carved Phallus, moaning softly to himself,  'I've been a naughty boy Mother'.

2-2 with a missed Eze penalty thrown in for extra Agg.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 12:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fakes thread on 12:47 - Oct 22 with 5109 viewsHayesender

I'd be delighted with a clean sheet in a scrappy 1-0 win

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fakes thread on 12:55 - Oct 22 with 5089 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well, I was going to say all of that.

I'll have a cup o' tea instead.

Fakes thread on 13:21 - Oct 22 with 5030 viewsJuzzie

Last season Reading were awful and came to us (over Christmas I think) and I thought they played really well in a draw. Going to be tough tonight. I'd take a point tonight if it meant getting 3 against the B's.

Fakes thread on 13:27 - Oct 22 with 5004 viewsloftboy

5-0 Eze hat trick, you heard it here first.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fakes thread on 13:35 - Oct 22 with 4970 viewsMytch_QPR

...and I thought I was an optimist. Your glass isn't half full, it's overflowing!

(clean sheet bit would be nice, though)

PS - I think Eze might get marked out of the game a bit tonight - as others have posted - hence my prediction for Hugill to bag at least one, provided he gets good service from the wings.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 13:46]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Fakes thread on 13:44 - Oct 22 with 4944 viewsBoston

Queens Park Rangers 4. Reading 1

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fakes thread on 13:53 - Oct 22 with 4921 viewsDannyPaddox

Should probably keep this to myself but got this funny feeling.

0-0

Fakes thread on 14:57 - Oct 22 with 4824 viewsPinnerPaul

1-0 us

Betting outside punt tonight - Tottenham's opponents tonight are around 10/1 - massive price given Spurs' recent form.

Fakes thread on 15:09 - Oct 22 with 4781 viewspaulparker

Cmon everyone you know the script by now
0-1 them , Eze to get injured

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fakes thread on 16:04 - Oct 22 with 4681 viewsCroydonCaptJack

You forgot our sending off.

Fakes thread on 16:09 - Oct 22 with 4663 viewsPinnerPaul

I think 7 pts from these 3 games before the next ****** international break, would be good.

Be nice to get points 4,5 & 6 on the board tonight though!

Fakes thread on 17:22 - Oct 22 with 4520 viewsDiscodroids

I've been a big fan of Tony Blackburn ever since i was 7 years old when he gave me a packet of 20 Magic Roundabout Fags  and ruffled my blonde basin haircut at the East Ham Granada when he was playing 'Buttons' in 'Cinderella' with Anne Aston ( The Golden Shot),  and Anna Karen (On the Buses). I've met him a few times on his Radio London 'Soul Nights' in the mid 80s and even bumped into him in old Leigh on sea last summer while i was out on the piss. He looks like the twin peaks dwarf close up. 

Anyway, i'm just laying out the background story sort of Karaoke and caper...

Thus, I listen to Tony on his Radio Berkshire show every Friday at 10am and there's this Hairy Pipe Called Ady Williams who does the sport. The geezer is so delusional when it comes To Reading he would have Dr Joseph Goebbels Public enlightenment division weeping with pride on his Reading FC propaganda.

Last Friday he claimed Reading are a top 12 premiership  club in terms of support and Tradition, and it's a brassneck travesty that they find themselves  at the arse end of the Championship. He predicted a Reading 3-1 win at the home of the 'Poor relations of West London' . Arsehole, as if Reading are the Fackin' Lord and Lady Astor of the Championship and we're the fruitskin hooch drinking paupers lucky to be in their divine Presence.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 17:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fakes thread on 18:04 - Oct 22 with 4403 viewsingeminate

Interesting to see if we go back to 3-5-2 and if so which of Ball, Scowen or Amos get the nod. That’s assuming Cameron would drop in to defence, but if Hall is available then potentially Cameron vies for the midfield spot alongside Chair and Eze as well.
With three games in roughly a week makes sense to freshen up the team I suppose. Kane in for Angel potentially? So unusual to have so many different options and be happy with virtually all of them.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Fakes thread on 18:29 - Oct 22 with 4307 viewsloftus77

I'm too long in the tooth, too cynical.

2-1 to Fakes.

Fakes thread on 18:41 - Oct 22 with 4250 viewswood_hoop

Not sure why the confidece is a little on the low side, Fakes new manager bounce has been and gone.

They ain't near the lower reaches of the division cos they have been hard done by.

Confidence must be sky high amonst our 'merry men' so 3-0 or maybe even more if Eze dosn't constantly end up on the deck if they decide on scything practise.

Fakes thread on 18:54 - Oct 22 with 4157 viewsbrendan

3-2 to the hoops

Fakes thread on 19:21 - Oct 22 with 3959 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'Evening all.

1 change with Hugill in for BOS. Not sure I understand why but I'm sure there's a reason.

I'm sticking with 2-1 and hoping I can synch the offish audio comms with the Sky pics.

C'mon my teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!

Fakes thread on 19:25 - Oct 22 with 3906 viewssupahoopsa

Stream looks OK so far: http://watch.crichd.to/sky-sports-main-event-live-stream-free-uk-4

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Fakes thread on 19:28 - Oct 22 with 3871 viewsFredManRave

Reading have won just once in their last nine away league matches against QPR (W1 D5 L3), winning 3-1 in February 2014.

Reading are winless in 13 league games played on Tuesday (W0 D3 L10) since winning 3-1 against Burton Albion in January 2018 under Jaap Stam.

Reading have won none of their last 12 away league games (inc. play-offs) in London, drawing six and losing six since winning 4-3 at Charlton in February 2016.

The writings on the wall…

However, I'm going 2-0 to the Reals

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024