Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scapegoat Update 09:22 - Nov 3 with 2029 viewsDorse

Bloody typical. We never win when Wallace plays.

[Post edited 3 Nov 2019 16:00]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Scapegoat Update on 09:58 - Nov 3 with 1971 viewsbosh67

What's he like, aye?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Scapegoat Update on 13:07 - Nov 3 with 1811 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Scapegoat Update on 14:04 - Nov 3 with 1742 viewsLblock

I get the tone of your post but on a serious note I thought Wallace did very well and looked a steady Eddie
Obviously no pace but not a bad debut.

In terms of having beefs with individual players I’m on record as being unimpressed with Mlakar but he’s immense in comparison to Pugh. What a let down! I thought Pugh was a real steal but I think
He’s contributed next to nothing when I’ve seen him come on in games no matter if we’re on top or chasing. Gutted and I hope he can step up over the rapidly approaching festive season.

What I would say is this squad can never be accused of not having a go. Top bunch and they’ve made away games things to half look forward to unlike the last five or six years

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Scapegoat Update on 14:31 - Nov 3 with 1702 viewsQPROslo

Right! Thought he had a very good game, great tackle when Bamford looked 1 on 1 with Kelly, and I can only remember one error an underhit pass, all game. Not quick but he looks solid, and canee

Scapegoat Update on 15:43 - Nov 3 with 1641 viewsDorse

I was being silly but if we've got an option at left CB (in a 3) that can only be a good thing. From those that saw him, is he a viable replacement for Manning?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Scapegoat Update on 18:15 - Nov 3 with 1534 viewsQPROslo

From the stream he certainly looks a good option at left CB, and I'd expect a better defensive option at LB,

Scapegoat Update on 23:34 - Nov 3 with 1310 viewstimcocking

Neither Mlakar or Pugh have played anywhere near enough to definitively judge them yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024