Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just to focus Warburtons mind... 10:40 - Nov 24 with 2026 viewsstevec

... Millwall are above us.

Seriously, how did that happen?

Just to focus Warburtons mind... on 11:00 - Nov 24 with 2001 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

It may have something to do with our defence not being able to defend.

That, or aliens.

Just to focus Warburtons mind... on 12:06 - Nov 24 with 1929 viewsstevec

I’m with you on that.

I believe MW is an aficionado of total football, our great 1970’s side no less. So he’ll be aware that however great our attacking players, their improvement stemmed year on year from the improved centre back pairings, from Tony Hazell and Terry Mancini to Dave Webb and Frank McLintock, none of which, if I recall, were lauded for their passing game.

Just to focus Warburtons mind... on 14:36 - Nov 24 with 1756 viewsHarbour

If we finish the season in 12th with this squad and FFP in tact i will consider this season a success but I think 12th will be a stretch more like 15th.

Just to focus Warburtons mind... on 16:44 - Nov 24 with 1614 viewsDannytheR

Big Posh Matt. 4 in 14.

Just to focus Warburtons mind... on 17:03 - Nov 24 with 1589 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Big Posh Matt is what I just painted by living room with.

Just to focus Warburtons mind... on 21:12 - Nov 24 with 1371 viewsbosh67

Someone on Facebook last night said... I've been supporting this team for 43 years and this is the sh*ttist team I've seen. I reminded him that he may remember 43 years of QPR but he obviously couldn't remember 4 weeks ago when we were 4th.

It's a bad run with serious defensive issues to solve but this team has been assembled on a zero budget. If MW can finally solve the defensive issues we will be fine. But anyone who got carried away with us making the playoffs after our start needs a word with themselves. Staying in this division is the key with the fallout of the FFP penalty is the priority. Staying in it is a priority. If we can exceed expectations and rediscover our mojo for winning more games we will have succeeded beyond expectation this year.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just to focus Warburtons mind... on 22:10 - Nov 24 with 1309 viewsStanisgod

Moral of the story, stay off farce book.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Just to focus Warburtons mind... on 22:52 - Nov 24 with 1267 viewsdaveB

it's not even the worst QPR side i've seen this year let alone 43 years
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024