Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F-awesome Forest set QPR on road to ruin - Report 00:05 - Nov 29 with 1555 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/51363

F-awesome Forest set QPR on road to ruin - Report on 09:11 - Nov 29 with 1246 viewsstevec

TENTH. You’re having me on aren’t you?

Otherwise, a good report.

F-awesome Forest set QPR on road to ruin - Report on 10:51 - Nov 29 with 1116 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent as ever.

Thanks, Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

F-awesome Forest set QPR on road to ruin - Report on 11:18 - Nov 29 with 1082 viewsNorthantsHoop

Great summary of the game. Regardless of the defensive errors which we continue to revel in, think there is a definite pattern to how this season is developing for QPR. We have looked good, confident and basically winning against the teams which are either mid or lower table, when we come up against the top 10 teams we look nervous, lack conviction and get seriously punished for defensive frailties. Two tough games ahead at Derby and Preston at home. If we can get something out of those great, but the test will be Barnsley and Charlton to see if the confidence of playing lessor teams and winning and playing attractive football returns.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 11:24]

F-awesome Forest set QPR on road to ruin - Report on 12:34 - Nov 29 with 980 viewsdaveB

zonal marking is a big part of the problem, we looked a shambles defending corners this way and when we do it in open play far too many goals have been scored by players completely unmarked in the box. The second goal the other night is a replica of goals we conceded against Brentford and Reading recently. That really needs to be fixed, the defenders we have look a lot better when they go man to man.

F-awesome Forest set QPR on road to ruin - Report on 12:39 - Nov 29 with 964 viewsJuzzie

I never understood zonal marking. You have to wait (or at least anticipate and then defenders could clash) until the ball drops into a specific area before people decide who goes for it. It's too late by then.

At least with man marking you just keep tighter than a duck's @rse on your designated player as he moves around.

F-awesome Forest set QPR on road to ruin - Report on 13:43 - Nov 29 with 871 viewsToast_R

Nice report. In hindsight wish i'd switched off after 5 minutes when like most mid week matches we look terrible from the get go.

I think Warburton has done well so far but I can't understand his stubbornness in not bothering to find a solution in how to stop leaking goals with such embarrassing ease. Key word, embarrassing - it is ever so much.

F-awesome Forest set QPR on road to ruin - Report on 13:45 - Nov 29 with 867 viewsR_from_afar

Grim reading. Northern must have a great therapist, otherwise how could he keep knocking out these accounts of yet more epic Rangers failures? Soul-destroying, like having to write a poem about how your cat got run over.

We had five back, against their two, for their second, and still contrived to gift wrap another goal for the Forest Christmas stocking. Groan.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024