Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does 4 points in 2 games... 07:31 - Dec 8 with 865 viewsbosh67

mean we're not sacking Warburton now? What's Paul Hart doing these days? Blimey. 28 points after 20 games.

Despite a bad patch we were odds on to get relegated and although we are a way from being safe we probably need 7 wins and a draw from 26 games to be well and truly safe. Perhaps even 6 wins and a draw. 28 points from 20 games with one of the lowest budgets in this league.

Yeah, but let's sack him. God how I hate sh*t online supposed sports sites.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 9:02]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Does 4 points in 2 games... on 08:56 - Dec 8 with 772 viewsnix

I agree Bosh but pleased to see that there was very little support for that craziness. People were generally pretty good at matches, despite the poor run - v little booing, for instance. Mark seems to be the first manager we've had for ages that doesn't have the fans polarised into love him/hate him. It's refreshing and hope it continues.

Does 4 points in 2 games... on 13:37 - Dec 8 with 589 viewsDavieQPR

A lot of that is, I think, going in to games I always thought we had a chance of winning and it is so much more entertaining.

Does 4 points in 2 games... on 14:11 - Dec 8 with 547 viewsgazza1

I recognise that MW is doing a sterling job for us in extremely difficult circumstances. The players he has signed are decent professionals and want to play for QPR - something I would suggest was not the case in a few past previous seasons.

Not only that, I enjoy coming to watch the Rangers again even when we loose 4-0 to Forest. I am just rather disappionted going home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024