Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW VIDEO Blackpool 3-1 Fleetwood 14:24 - Dec 8 with 235 viewsSeaside_Lee

A crucial win takes Blackpool up to 4th as they drill 3 past a hard working but toothless Fleetwood side. Joey Barton said that we are not the bigger side? Fleetwood will never get over 10K on I'm afraid.

Simon Sadler opens the new Blackpool Community Trust sports academy centre/faculty, Gerry Wolstenholme launches his new book Phoenix from the Ashes and er? The goals

Xmas parties made it impossible to get this on to watch this morning just pleased to get it on for you now tbh

NEW VIDEO Blackpool 3-1 Fleetwood on 20:38 - Dec 8 with 225 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Hob nobbing with multi millionaire football club owners, while poor old Jane stands on street corners, trying to earn a crust flogging fanzines, like your style.

Edit....

Can I hear Little Matt on that video? Need more Little Matt....
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 20:58]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO Blackpool 3-1 Fleetwood on 20:55 - Dec 8 with 224 viewsspell_chekker

Love it.

The best yet.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW VIDEO Blackpool 3-1 Fleetwood on 21:59 - Dec 8 with 217 viewsSeaside_Lee

Unfortunately Little Matt is in the North and we are in the South. We plan to go over to the North for a couple of games so will try and arrange something then.

Jane forgot her umbrella and is now suffering with a bad cold. I may buy her a packet of "hobnobs" to cheer her up😂😂

NEW VIDEO Blackpool 3-1 Fleetwood on 22:03 - Dec 8 with 215 viewsSeaside_Lee

Loving the Superman icon spell😁😂👍

Thank you so much😁

NEW VIDEO Blackpool 3-1 Fleetwood on 22:29 - Dec 8 with 211 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

No Lee you've got it wrong.

You've got an asset there that's non productive at the moment (Jane with a cold), who's actually costing you money in lost profit.

Don't give her free hobnobs (I saw what you did there), eat them yourself in front of her, encourage her to get up, get out selling those fanzines and then she'll be able to buy her own packet.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO Blackpool 3-1 Fleetwood on 14:45 - Dec 9 with 202 viewsSeaside_Lee

Gosh you are right, I see what you mean yes she is affecting my profit margins!

Hmmm?

Yes I'm going to enjoy those hobnobs what was I thinking?

Bwa-ha-ha!!!

{{Bah humbug}}😂😂😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024