Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Fleetwood Town & The Lancashire Hotpots 10:30 - Dec 9 with 242 viewsBlackpoolJane

Phew! Busy one this weekend. Hotpotting in Wigan on Friday, the opening of the BFC Community Trust building, selling fanzines in the rain, a local derby match, a pitch invasion, a Christmas panto...AAAAAND the obligatory beers and unhealthy snackage. Little wonder I was laid up in bed with a cold all day yesterday...

Enjoy my latest blog, folks. UTMP.

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/2019/12/09/blackpool-v-fleetwood-town-when-i

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Fleetwood Town & The Lancashire Hotpots on 16:19 - Dec 9 with 234 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

"It was shocking but not surprising that a couple of Blackpool fans took it upon themselves to self-police the situation (where were the actual police?). "

Agree, the stewards should have been quicker to deal with it. Hope the idiot enjoys his ban from all football grounds.

Stewards cost clubs a hell of a lot less than Police.

I wouldn't call going on the pitch and getting a couple of "digs" in self-policing.

It's embarrassing, and we must be in danger of getting hammered by the football authorities.

Add this to the statement the club had to put out on racism because of a vile post on AVFTT, and if you're someone on the outside looking at us, well, it doesn't look good.

After all the hard work over the the last few years, some idiots seem hell bent on destroying that work.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024