Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Plans 10:41 - Dec 9 with 383 viewsspell_chekker

What is everyone up to over the Christmas and New Year period?

Going away? Friends coming to stay? Spending time with the family?

I'm so relieved, we're not doing anything at all for once. Halleluljah. No travelling, nobody else to take into account. It's great, we're doing nothing at all but relaxing at home just the two of us.

A stress free Christmas.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Christmas Plans on 15:44 - Dec 9 with 370 viewsspudgun

Usual rabble around Christmas day (a dozen or so).

Will get a little fractious about 6pm if they`ve not gone....

Christmas Plans on 17:08 - Dec 9 with 364 viewsLala

Not cooking or hosting this year

Me and my girls and their partners and my granddaughter are going to my nieces along with my sister. My niece and her husband welcomed a daughter last Sunday so it’s going to be a lovely day.

I have 8 consecutive days off from Christmas Eve to 2nd Jan and really looking forward to a lazy break.
Edinburgh for the day by train with my granddaughter New Year’s Eve. The Christmas markets are still on there till 4th so a fun and chilled day out hopefully.

Bring it on 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Christmas Plans on 20:45 - Dec 9 with 360 viewsspell_chekker

You get about quite a bit with your granddaughter.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Christmas Plans on 20:50 - Dec 9 with 359 viewsLala

I do! She’s my buddy. 8 years old and puts me right in my place

Christmas Plans on 21:01 - Dec 9 with 358 viewsspell_chekker

Kids change a lot around that age.

They become less naive.

They begin to learn how to manipulate and even lie!!!! They start to become like us in fact!!!!

I don't mean , lying and manipulating, I'm just using those words to press home a point about kids becoming worldly wise.

Christmas Plans on 21:07 - Dec 9 with 356 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

No close family left, and you feel awkward round at friends when they have their families there. So it's just the cat, me and ghosts of Xmas past.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Christmas Plans on 22:15 - Dec 9 with 350 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Going to my Dad for the week (Saturday to Saturday). Christmas at my youngest sister's, there will be ten of us. Always a terrific day.

New Year back in the Smoke, just the two of us. Roast goose, roaring fire, TV and games. Looking forward to it.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Christmas Plans on 22:19 - Dec 9 with 348 viewsLala

You have us on Christmas Day Red 👍

We will have a cyber day with you.

Christmas Plans on 22:31 - Dec 9 with 346 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I'm really comfortable (well I think I am) with it. I now use Xmas Day to remember those not with us anymore. Try to do the day as close to as I remember it as a child. It's why I'm still eating Turkey on NYE and chocolates until Easter.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Christmas Plans on 22:43 - Dec 9 with 344 viewsspell_chekker

My side of the family's pretty thin on the ground too Red.

Christmas Plans on 22:59 - Dec 9 with 342 viewsLala

We’ll still bug you on Christmas Day 😏

Christmas Plans on 17:36 - Dec 10 with 326 viewsjanegallagher

Everyone at ours as per usual. Spud you’re lucky, 11pm is an early finish here. I usually sneak off to bed, exhausted.

Also family arrive from US on Thursday staying with us until Xmas Eve. 😩😃They’ve got tickets to a few Premier league games. They so look forward to football and fish
& chips when they come home. 😃

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Christmas Plans on 20:38 - Dec 10 with 316 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

It's Mr & Mrs Pence that's visiting, go on you can tell us.

(Spud is holding a gun to my head making me type this).

Christmas Plans on 21:15 - Dec 10 with 311 viewsjanegallagher

George and Kellyanne actually.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Christmas Plans on 21:29 - Dec 10 with 306 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Christmas Plans on 20:29 - Dec 13 with 285 viewsspell_chekker

The clock is ticking down.

6 days before the Paris invasion for me.

They're not here over Christmas. We're a welcome stopping off point for them on their way down!!

It'll be good to see them and will put us in training for the party season.

Christmas Plans on 20:32 - Dec 13 with 282 viewsspell_chekker

I bought a few bottles of this today to tide us over the Christmas period and also to give as little gifts.

Look closely at the label.

I don't drink champagne.

Christmas Plans on 21:00 - Dec 22 with 262 viewsspell_chekker

I've had a great pre Christmas.

The Parisians came down and I made them a beef and Guinness pie with cauliflower cheese which was animated by Christmas crackers, a bottle of Drambuie and, the next day, a visit to the Christmas market in Bordeaux.

Christmas Market

Christmas Plans on 21:04 - Dec 22 with 260 viewsspell_chekker

It's unfortunate that my pans have been made to change as other people seek to impose themselves and influence others.

From Tuesday, my Christmas is now a nightmare.

I can say no more.

BIG DOWNER ALL ROUND.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024