Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free half-season tickets 08:13 - Dec 10 with 115 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

at Newcastle

Newcastle are offering season ticket holders a free additional half-season ticket to gift to fellow supporters to help fill St James' Park.

Sunday's 2-1 victory over Southampton was Newcastle's lowest home crowd for a Premier League match since November 2010, with 42,303 in attendance.

The free ticket will cover 10 home Premier League games, starting against Everton on 28 December.

Tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis from Tuesday.

"To have the crowds we have is wonderful and we can't ever take that for granted," said Magpies boss Steve Bruce.

"But the question to all of us at the club is can we pack the stadium to the rafters?

"It starts with results on the pitch, but I hope a gesture like this will help us to fill the place because St James' Park in full voice is a force to be reckoned with."

Newcastle fans held a protest against the ownership of Mike Ashley outside St James' Park before their opening Premier League match against Arsenal this season.

The Magpies are currently 11th in the Premier League, with 22 points from 16 matches.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50722548

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Free half-season tickets on 08:23 - Dec 10 with 109 viewsspell_chekker

Things are starting to pick up on the pitch for Newcastle.

I'm thinking of putting one or 2 of their players in my fantasy team.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024