Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today 22:35 - Dec 23 with 390 viewsjanegallagher

While taking the dogs for a walk round Tarn Hows a guy came running up to us frantic saying he’d lost his dog. We spent the next two hrs helping him, along with other people, search for his dog. We had to give up when it started to get dark.

It’s really upset me, can’t even start to imagine how I’d feel if it was my dog. Poor thing will be out there in the dark, cold and frightened. Praying it’s found soon.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Today on 00:16 - Dec 24 with 376 viewsLala

Somebody may have found him but not reunited him with his owner before you left.

Try not to worry. Dogs are quite resilient and I’m sure he will have been found by now x

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Today on 10:03 - Dec 24 with 361 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I'm with Lala on this one. Even though the nights are bloody cold up there in winter, Dog's survival instincts will kick in very quickly. Still wont stop the owner being worried sick until they are found/returned.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Today on 11:53 - Dec 24 with 355 viewsspell_chekker

Sorry to hear this.

The dog was probably young and skittish.

However, the owner should have it better trained to come to heal.

When I had dogs, it was something I drummed in to them and it saved us from some dangerous situations.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Today on 23:10 - Dec 27 with 332 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I know it's not the same Dog you were looking for, but it's a good news story anyway....

A missing dog named Mack who went missing for six days was finally found after a huge search and rescue effort just in time for Christmas.

Mack, a one-year-old Dogue de Bordeaux, went missing on Norcross Lane at about 10pm on Saturday (December 14).

Reports suggested that he headed towards The River Wyre Pub on Breck Road, but ran into a nearby field after he was hit by a car on Amounderness Way.

The driver stopped at the scene of the incident and spoke to the driver who was travelling behind them, but they were unable to catch Mack.

A huge search and rescue mission was launched, with the original missing Facebook post being shared over 2,100 times, and a dedicated Facebook page, Return of the Mack, launched.

Commercial drone pilots from the Drone SAR for Lost Dogs UK Facebook group assisted in the search, and missing dog posters were put up by members of the public.

https://images-a.jpimedia.uk/imagefetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_fill/if

After a huge search and rescue effort, Mack was found in a ditch on Amandourness Way last night (December 19).

His owner, Mitchell Flack, 32, from Blackpool, said: "I was out searching for him on a nearby field when I got a call saying he was in a dike on the main road.

"I ran all the way down Amounderness Way and got in.

"I tried pulling him out of the dike for about five minutes and I collapsed after I finally got him out."

https://images-a.jpimedia.uk/imagefetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_fill/if

Mack was taken to a local vet and is currently being kept in due to his injuries.

A GoFundMe page has been set up by friends and family to help pay for Mack's vet bills.

The fundraising page has already had 108 donations and has managed to raise £1,355 in 19 hours.

One person who donated said: "Get well soon Mack, we are all rooting for you handsome boy."

Another commented: "I am over the moon that he is home and I really want him to be OK.

"This really pulled at my heartstrings."

You can find the GoFundMe page by clicking HERE.

Mitchell is currently with Mack at the vets, and has been approached for further comment.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/people/missing-dog-mack-rescued-from-dit

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Today on 13:10 - Dec 28 with 324 viewsjanegallagher

I’ve just rang the owner now, nervous of what he was going to say. Koda was found 3 hrs later by a local person. He was found in distress caught up in bushes by his lead ( he was on his lead when he ran off) He said he’s perfectly fine now!!!

I feel so relieved. I love happy endings.

That’s a lovely story too red x

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Today on 15:02 - Dec 28 with 321 viewsLala

That’s brilliant Jane 😍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Today on 15:22 - Dec 28 with 317 viewsspell_chekker

Thatnks for the update.

Everyone loves a happy ending.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024