Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Death list 2020 10:59 - Dec 29 with 1638 viewsjanegallagher

Anyone start. I feel guilty. 😔

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Death list 2020 on 12:03 - Dec 29 with 1055 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Prince Philip

Kirk Douglas

My wildcards are......

Piers Morgan

Alan Sugar

Katie Hopkins

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Death list 2020 on 12:11 - Dec 29 with 1050 viewsjanegallagher

Dame Vera Lynn

Dick Van Dyke (sorry LaLa)

Wild cards

Andrew Neil

Joan Collins

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Death list 2020 on 12:21 - Dec 29 with 1048 viewsspell_chekker

Jane really weirded me out wih her death predictions last year.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Death list 2020 on 17:34 - Dec 29 with 1041 viewsLala

Piers Morgan and Dick Van Dyke

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Death list 2020 on 19:16 - Dec 29 with 1033 viewsspell_chekker

I'll bookmark this thread and as long as Jane doesn't nominate me as a death candidate, I'll be fine.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Death list 2020 on 19:17 - Dec 29 with 1032 viewsspell_chekker

Last year this was Hannibal's thread.

Death list 2020 on 12:42 - Jan 4 with 1024 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Did he see it coming?

Television medium and psychic Derek Acorah has died aged 69, his wife has announced.

Gwen Acorah Johnson said her "beloved" husband had passed away "after a very brief illness".

She announced his death on his official Facebook page, adding: "Farewell my love! I will miss you forever!"

Acorah was best known for Living TV's Most Haunted, a reality TV series that followed a team of paranormal experts as they investigated haunted locations.

Most Haunted ran from 2002 to 2010 although it returned in an online edition and on Really TV at various times until 2019.

Acorah departed as the show's guest medium after six series in 2005 over claims of fakery.

His former co-host, Yvette Fielding told the Metro in 2006: "We tell people everything is real, then it turns out he was a fake, so he had to go."

Acorah, who was born Derek Johnson in Bootle, Merseyside, made a cameo appearance in the 2006 Doctor Who episode Army of Ghosts and entered the Celebrity Big Brother house in 2017, finishing in fourth place.

He was banned from driving for more than two years in 2014 when he admitted to careless driving and failing to provide a further breath test following a car crash.

In addition to a 28-month ban, Acorah received a £1000 fine and had to pay a £100 victim surcharge.

He had performed regular live shows across the UK, with further tour dates planned for February and May, according to his website. He lived in Scarisbrick, near Southport, with his wife.

Mrs Acorah Johnson said she was "devastated", and thanked everybody who had supported her.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50991908

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Death list 2020 on 12:52 - Jan 4 with 1022 viewsLala

A complex character in some ways.

RIP

Death list 2020 on 05:13 - Jan 11 with 1006 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Neil Peart, drummer and lyricist for Canadian rock band Rush, has died aged 67 after suffering from brain cancer.

The musician, considered one of rock's greatest ever drummers, died on Tuesday in Santa Monica, California.

Rush, the band he played with for 45 years, confirmed his death in a statement posted to Twitter.

The statement said Peart, their "soul brother", had been suffering from glioblastoma - a type of brain cancer - for three-and-a-half years.

"It is with broken hearts and the deepest sadness that we must share the terrible news that on Tuesday our friend, soul brother and band mate of over 45 years, Neil, has lost his incredibly brave three-and-a-half-year battle with brain cancer," the statement says.

A spokesperson for the Peart family also confirmed the drummer's death to US music magazine, Rolling Stone.

Placed at number four in Rolling Stone's list of all-time greatest drummers, Peart was well-known for his technical proficiency and animated live performances.

He joined Rush in 1974, drawing influences from hard rock, jazz and heavy metal in a career that spanned four decades.

Peart retired from Rush in 2015 after the band's final tour, saying the time had come to take himself "out of the game".

The group, which also featured singer-bassist Geddy Lee and guitarist Alex Lifeson, recorded hits including The Spirit Of Radio and Tom Sawyer. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013

Peart is reportedly survived by his wife, photographer Carrie Nuttall, and daughter Olivia.

Musicians have paid tribute to Peart on Twitter. Among them was Kiss frontman Gene Simmons, who described Peart as a "kind soul".

Actor and Tenacious D musician Jack Black tweeted: "The master will be missed - Neil Peart RIP."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51072190

RIP

Death list 2020 on 10:20 - Jan 11 with 997 viewsspudgun

Was a fan of Rush in my yoof; saw them in Manchester circa 1977/78 (at the Apollo, I think).

RIP Neil...

Death list 2020 on 10:25 - Jan 11 with 996 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I go for Prince Philip every year and he never obliges. He's getting a year off this year. My nominations :

Harry Redknapp

Ken Clarke

Donald Trump

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Death list 2020 on 10:49 - Jan 11 with 994 viewsspudgun

Think Kenneth may be a long shot; heard him on the radio last night on Great Lives sounding perfectly chipper. Thought Dennis Skinner looked rather frail over the last year though and may find the going tough this year.

If there is a greater power making these arbitrary decisions then I hope he has paid close attention to Katie Hopkins on twitter and realises that she is evil incarnate, and arranges a spectacular and comically ironic demise for her this year ...

Death list 2020 on 12:18 - Jan 11 with 983 viewsjanegallagher

Spell I predicted Doris Day. She was 108. 😃

As for Hopkins

There is a god.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Death list 2020 on 12:28 - Jan 11 with 974 viewsjanegallagher

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Death list 2020 on 13:03 - Jan 11 with 958 viewsspell_chekker

Katie Hopkins isn't dead.

Death list 2020 on 13:18 - Jan 11 with 955 viewsspudgun

She is dead from the inside, spell; her soul died a long time ago in search of notoriety.

She reeks of all that is bad with humanity.

Death list 2020 on 14:59 - Jan 11 with 945 viewsLala

That picture of KH isn’t very easy on the eye that’s for sure.

And happy New Year Spuddy

Death list 2020 on 17:21 - Jan 11 with 934 viewsspudgun

Thank you Lala!

And I hope the New Year brings you, and all posters, good health and happiness...

Death list 2020 on 18:06 - Jan 11 with 930 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Spud

Saw them on the Moving Pictures, Presto and Roll The Bones tours. Was so out of it at one gig I started seeing a giant rabbit pop out of a top hat. Found out later it was part of the stage show and I wasn't having a psychotic episode.

One of the first Bands I was into, so always had a soft spot for them, even if I wasn't a fan of a lot of their work post 1987 ish.

Death list 2020 on 18:31 - Jan 11 with 923 viewsspudgun

Red, I too was only a fan for a couple of years during my `heavy` phase at school - played "All the world`s a stage" and "2112" to death, but lost interest after that.

Thinking about it I saw them twice around77//78 ish when I was at school. Enjoyed the decibels at the time, but respect them for being technically astounding...

Death list 2020 on 18:46 - Jan 11 with 922 viewsspell_chekker

DEATH PREDICTION:

Slightly non specific but I'll go for another player from the 1966 World Cup winning team (I'm assuming that there are still some of them standing).

P.S.

I hope I don't creep anyone out with this in the way that Jane G has done with me.

Death list 2020 on 18:56 - Jan 11 with 916 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Both Charltons, Roger Hunt, George Cohen and Nobby Stiles are still with us, although the latter has had dementia for a long time.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Death list 2020 on 19:20 - Jan 12 with 893 viewsspell_chekker

Thanks for the list of '66 remainers. I'm impressed.

The Charltons are both on form for the moment.

Stiles could go this year.

May he one day do a buck tooth dance all the way to heaven with the world cup in his hand.

I know not much about Cohen.

Death list 2020 on 18:14 - Jan 17 with 882 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Derek Fowlds: Yes Minister and Heartbeat actor dies aged 82

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51147182

RIP

Death list 2020 on 13:19 - Jan 22 with 869 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Terry Jones: Monty Python star dies aged 77

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51209197

RIP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024