Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby C*unty 18:49 - Jan 2 with 3310 viewsMedwayR

Not paid their players on time, I’m sure the EFL are fine with this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7843555/amp/Rooneys-big-night

Poll: Who’s better?

Derby C*unty on 19:08 - Jan 2 with 3208 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Rooney straight into their team and is also captain. What an absolute farce, I hope Barnsley do them

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Derby C*unty on 19:25 - Jan 2 with 3139 viewsQPR_John

I assume Rooney was paid on time

Derby C*unty on 19:27 - Jan 2 with 3131 viewsrsonist

Interesting it appears that the payment was contingent on the investment going through. Also the exact nature of it -

Derby C*unty on 20:39 - Jan 2 with 2941 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Oh god this is worse than Frank Lampards Derby County

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Derby C*unty on 20:50 - Jan 2 with 2878 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

When they signed a youngish Nigel Clough as manager and gave him a 10 year contract and said ‘youth youth youth’ I thought they were a really progressive club, especially as they had already modernised the ground and training facilities.

Nope. Owned by leeches like the rest of us.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 20:54]

Derby C*unty on 20:56 - Jan 2 with 2840 viewsaston_hoop

Barnsley equaliser, I hope they bloody win this

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Derby C*unty on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 2834 viewsted_hendrix

Did they wheel Fatty out on an elephant to introduce him to the waiting horde's of over excitable half and half scarf wearing f uckpigs?
What about Fatty's wife Colin or whatever the f uck it's name is? was she introduced as an A list shopping trolly?
If only I had a Sky package (Sky package LOL) then I'd know the answer when deep down, I don't really give a flying baboons bottom about the Mr Potato Head and his entourage,,,,,,,
It's all a circus of bullshit and your welcome to It.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Derby C*unty on 21:02 - Jan 2 with 2797 views2Thomas2Bowles

Derby
Barnsley

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Derby C*unty on 22:17 - Jan 2 with 2645 viewsMrSheen

Mel Morris has spaffed £100m on Derby in five years. He wouldn’t last long as a leech.

Derby C*unty on 22:25 - Jan 2 with 2612 viewsEsox_Lucius

Does anyone who watched the game tonight know why Rooney was wearing a merkin on his face?

The grass is always greener.

Derby C*unty on 22:38 - Jan 2 with 2575 viewssmegma

merkin

/ˈməːkɪn/

noun

noun: merkin; plural noun: merkins

an artificial covering of hair for the pubic area.

Derby C*unty on 23:02 - Jan 2 with 2491 viewsGroveR

I've seen a lot of derby fans posting about "investment timing" and "first business day after Christmas" and it sounds a lot like a loving but unsuspecting bloke trying to justify the missus frantically selling off everything that's not nailed down in a vain effort to plug a huge hole in the family finances he knows nothing about.

Derby C*unty on 23:03 - Jan 2 with 2488 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mel Morris has a net worth of £500m.

If he's put a fifth of his wealth into a football club with no ulterior motive he'll be the first.

Derby C*unty on 23:33 - Jan 2 with 2417 viewsGroveR

*cough* Chris Wright before Mrs. Wright's divorce lawyer started "makin' it rain" *cough*

Derby C*unty on 01:27 - Jan 3 with 2280 viewsDavieQPR

If they haven't got enough money in reserve to pay their Players because they are waiting for new investment to come through then they must be pretty desperate. Still they can sell their ground at some inflated price to their owner or sack their Captain.

Derby C*unty on 11:13 - Jan 3 with 2018 viewsrunningman75

Nice that we are currently 2 points ahead of that circus of a club. In terms of how not a run a football club their board must be way ahead of ours. Massive spending on wages and players drunken driving during the season. Hopefully Netflix will commission a series.

Derby C*unty on 11:32 - Jan 3 with 1987 viewskingo

I was truly sick and tired over the media slobbering over Fat Frank while he was there. Unfortunately I think it is going to be even worse with Rooney. I hope they fail miserably again.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Derby C*unty on 11:44 - Jan 3 with 1958 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think they will. Serial bottlers who look even poorer this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024