Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scowen's goal 18:15 - Jan 6 with 2079 viewsE17hoop

Looks even better from this side.
https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/ENmaNkeU8AAhZB_.mp4

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Scowen's goal on 18:19 - Jan 6 with 2055 viewsBrianMcCarthy

A wondrous thing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Scowen's goal on 19:34 - Jan 6 with 1869 viewsstainrods_elbow

That Scowen goal was so wondrous it seemed to be excecuted in slow motion even in real time.

Is it generally agreed that his 'does this face look bovvered?' anti-celebration was a message to the fans and manager that he feels he deserved a regular first team berth? It's pretty rare to see that kind of thing, I think. For some reason, I was reminded of John Spencer's miff-faced punch to the air after a goal in a home game (can't remember which one) when it had all started to go a bit pear-shaped for him and the club. Now wondering what the future holds for Rattus Rattus under Warburton. Otherwise . . .

1. Chair was an utter star.

2. Masterson's performance gave a lot of fresh hope at centre half.

3. Wallace is definitely playing his way into my good books, and a worldy to boot!

4. Hugill - one superbly auhtoritative strike, one welcome bit of poaching, and he may be disappointed not to have emulated Nakhi's hat-trick.

5. Kelly was solid, and make one crucial top drawer save.

6. Bright didn't quite hit the heights of Cardiff, but still looked Laurie Cunningham-esque at times. The guy is developing some serious swagger and step-overs.

7. Pugh Pugh Barney McGrew buzzed, floated and (almost) stung!

8. Shodipo's cameo - a bit thrilling, what? Had that first strike gone in with his first touch, he'd have given MW something to think about right then and there.

9. Even Dalling was an unexpected darling.

What a day at the office! I am the happiest R I've been in years, and am still pinching myself after these two recent demolitions - Swansea are no mugs, but just couldn't live with us. We've been jaw-droppingly, mouth- wateringly and gob-smackingly good.

Note to self - it's only two games, but, seriously, what a lovely pair!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Scowen's goal on 11:55 - Jan 7 with 1560 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Scowen's goal on 13:05 - Jan 7 with 1513 viewsMick_S

My son has just text me saying that every player in the team touched the ball and that there were 16 passes before Hugill's goal. This is a Spack, isn't it?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 13:13]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Scowen's goal on 13:19 - Jan 7 with 1479 viewsTheChef

Your son is Nigel Spackman??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Scowen's goal on 15:25 - Jan 7 with 1417 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The day almost got worse for Jake he nearly lost his head from that lazer, his life flashed in front of him as it was coming towards him

Scowen's goal on 17:11 - Jan 7 with 1335 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I think his ‘celebration’ makes the goal look even better.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Scowen's goal on 10:24 - Jan 8 with 1172 viewsW7Ranger

Or is it a big "fuk you" in response the personal online abuse he's received from "fans" recently?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024