Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've found something new to keep us warm at football... 15:23 - Jan 14 with 4315 viewsMick_S

Genius - beard hats.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 15:27 - Jan 14 with 3137 viewsJacksDad

Don't need one ... I am so bearded that my old man god rest his soul used to say I could win first prize in a bears bum lookalike contest!

Bald as coot mind .... Double bubble beard?

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 16:10 - Jan 14 with 3079 viewsKonk

When my Brother’s father-in-law used to watch his sons play football on cold days, his wife would do him a couple of boiled eggs for when they were going out. He’d stand there watching their games with his hands and the eggs in his pockets until the eggs had cooled down and then he’d eat them for his breakfast. That’s genius for you.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 16:22]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 16:17 - Jan 14 with 3061 viewspaesanu

Tell you what that's a much better idea than with coffee.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 10:08 - Jan 15 with 2866 viewsMick_S

I think bottom right might be the bloke from 10 cc.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 10:48 - Jan 15 with 2818 viewsBoston

I can see this selling well in the bank robbing community.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 10:52 - Jan 15 with 2808 viewsMetallica_Hoop

No.2 is

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:12 - Jan 15 with 2780 viewsRs_Holy

It would look great if a number of fans had them in Blue and white :).... (take note QPR Superstore!).

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:15 - Jan 15 with 2773 viewsdanehoop

I am just wondering what you were really searching for to find this............

Never knowingly understood

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:18 - Jan 15 with 2773 viewsMick_S

Or:

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:27 - Jan 15 with 2755 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Geerrrchha

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:35 - Jan 15 with 2741 viewskensalriser

#4 is the one I want for watching us defend.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:39 - Jan 15 with 2734 viewsMick_S

Yes, it's also favoured by Massive Leeds coaching spies. Keep 'em peeled.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:47 - Jan 15 with 2720 viewsKonk

Having a pint at half-time would be horrible through that little mouth hole. You'd have a soggy knitted beard that stunk of stale ale. I was pressganged into being Father Christmas for my son's nursery, and the beard was absolutely minging. It was synthetic, greasy, the mouth hole was about the size of a cat's arsehole, so the beard was all over my lips and kept going in my mouth when I spoke. It also stunk. I won't be buying this product, Mick.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:53 - Jan 15 with 2711 viewsMick_S

Unlike your Father Christmas beard, Konk, these are available brand new and previously unworn. On that basis, I'd think again mate.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:00 - Jan 15 with 2698 viewsKonk

True, but the mouth hole is still too small, the wool around the mouth will get soggy, you'll have the horrible taste of wool in your mouth and over time, it will stink. I know you could wash it after every game, but like your old PE kit, it will probably be forgotten about until you need it again, at which point it will stink of stale beer. Minging.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:09 - Jan 15 with 2685 viewsMick_S

Fair enough. Your argument is a strong one.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:14 - Jan 15 with 2679 viewsCroydonCaptJack

You won't be investing then?

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:21 - Jan 15 with 2670 viewsMick_S

Konk: Far left.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:23 - Jan 15 with 2668 viewsKonk

If the mouth hole was bigger and the beard was made out of Tarpaulin with a run-off gulley or something to handle the spilt beer, then I would certainly consider it, but not as things currently stand.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:26 - Jan 15 with 2662 viewsMick_S

Ok then, can I interest you in a dog?

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:42 - Jan 15 with 2626 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sounds like you are wasting much too much beer Konk.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 13:04 - Jan 15 with 2586 viewssmegma

No Konk, that's downright weird.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 13:14 - Jan 15 with 2565 viewsKonk

I'm fine at drinking under normal circumstances, but cut my mouth opening by 50% through the introduction of a woollen beard, and suddenly you're in a world of spillage. Especially with flexing plastic pint pots. If you don't believe me, try it out.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 13:18 - Jan 15 with 2553 viewsKonk

How's that weird? To clarify:

(1) Hard boil a couple of eggs just before you leave for the football
(2) Do not remove the shell
(3) Go to the football, stand in the cold, put your hands in your pockets whilst holding a boiled egg in each hand
(4) Once the eggs have cooled, remove the shell and eat as a nutritious breakfast.

Genius.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 14:00 - Jan 15 with 2509 viewssmegma

Ever heard of gloves ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024