Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Lincoln City v Blackpool 16:39 - Jan 20 with 168 viewsBlackpoolJane

Wow what a great city Lincoln is: Christmas in January, an epic pub crawl, Loo of the Year Awards, a castle, chippy drama, the legend of the Lincoln Imp - and punishment for crossing the church.

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/2020/01/20/lincoln-city-v-blackpool-why-did-

NEW BLOG: Lincoln City v Blackpool on 19:20 - Jan 21 with 162 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Good read as always Jane.

Been to Lincoln twice for the football (lost both times), and the only other time I've been was to visit a friend, arrived when it was dark, went out when it was dark, and went home when in was dark.

No gravy again! Criminal.

Any idea if your Radio programme will be available as a podcast in the future?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Lincoln City v Blackpool on 21:40 - Jan 21 with 155 viewsspell_chekker

A good decision not to write about the match.

We lost when I saw us play at Lincoln too.

Lincoln's close to Cleethorpes / Grimsby but I think their main football rivalry is against Scunthorpe.

It's not far from Doncaster and Mansfield too.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Lincoln City v Blackpool on 07:53 - Jan 22 with 149 viewsBlackpoolJane

Cheers Red.

Lincoln is definitely worth exploring. It’s already in my top three places in the country.

I’ve sourced some gravy for my next visit. I could go back tomorrow and have a whole new experience with all the recommendations I’ve had from Lincoln fans.

There are lots of exciting plans afoot for the radio station but unfortunately the show isn’t downloadable just yet. Watch this space though!

NEW BLOG: Lincoln City v Blackpool on 01:16 - Jan 23 with 140 viewsspell_chekker

Dear, oh dear.

What will Jane think about Chelsea's vegan initiative?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51199199
[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 1:17]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024