Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feel good story 19:49 - Jan 26 with 272 viewsjanegallagher

how fabulous is this

[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 19:58]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Feel good video on 19:52 - Jan 26 with 268 viewsLala

That’s so lovely Jane 😍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Feel good video on 19:56 - Jan 26 with 264 viewsspell_chekker

I don't see the point here. Why is this good?

Is there another video, or document attached?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Feel good video on 19:57 - Jan 26 with 262 viewsjanegallagher

Thanks LaLa 😘 - it’s fabulous isn’t it

Spell you miserable sod 🤬
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 19:57]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Feel good video on 20:01 - Jan 26 with 251 viewsspell_chekker

Jane.

The dude retires after 35 years of work.

Poor old Spell is condemned to go until the age of 67.

It's a good job I've still got all my faculties about me.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Feel good video on 20:41 - Jan 26 with 242 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

That's if the commie virus doesn't get you first.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Feel good video on 20:59 - Jan 26 with 238 viewsspell_chekker

Is there something I'm not seeing here ,or is someone taking an undeserved early retirement.

Whoopy f***ing Doo.

Feel good video on 12:56 - Feb 29 with 205 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Feel good video on 15:25 - Feb 29 with 188 viewsjanegallagher

That’s lifted my spirits. Thank you red x

PS my relatives went to Trump rally at Charleston last night. Got prime position. Sending me video after video - somehow they think I’m interested 🤷‍♀️
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 15:37]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Feel good video on 07:49 - Mar 3 with 163 viewsjanegallagher

Happy ending!!

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Feel good video on 10:07 - Mar 3 with 159 viewsspell_chekker

I get those videos. Especially the cat and the puppy one.

Still confused about the postman who was privileged enough to be able to take early retirement.

Feel good video on 19:35 - Mar 3 with 148 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Hamsters found stuffed in takeaway boxes in Darlington re-homed

Twenty hamsters have been found stuffed in takeaway food containers and dumped in a hedge.

The 18 Syrian and two dwarf hamsters were spotted by a dog walker in Park Crescent, in Darlington, on Sunday.

Volunteers for the National Animal Sanctuaries Support League (NASSL), in Newton Aycliffe, said the animals were "traumatised" but in good health and needed to be re-homed.

Spokeswoman Pauline Wilson said it was "bizarre and heartbreaking."

Ms Wilson said the public response to the animals' dilemma was fantastic and all but four had been found new homes.

She said although there was sawdust in the boxes, they had been placed in shoeboxes and it was only luck they were spotted after a dog sniffed the boxes which alerted its owner.

"We completely understand that hamsters can get out of control and breed from two to three months.

"But the burning question is: 'Why not ring us?' We would have come out straight away if someone was struggling.

"One of them is blind - a birth defect we think - but we have already found her a new home. They were traumatised but otherwise in good shape."

She added that the charity had strict rules and that a home visit was necessary before pets were adopted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-51723576

Feel good video on 21:18 - Mar 3 with 142 viewsjanegallagher

Good they were saved. 👍

This looks like a ‘ I don’t feel good ‘video. God knows what’s going on. 🤷‍♀️ You need to turn sound up. Just read the driver been shot 3 times but still carried on.

[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 21:21]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024