Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brereton 19:33 - Jan 28 with 837 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Didn't realise how poor his form, or how far out of favour he is since joining Blackburn, 1 goal in 26 appearances.

Apart from his dive for a pen against us last season, which put me right off him as a player, I had always thought he was one of those magic "just knows how to score a goal" players. I remember him getting a hat trick (or was it four?) for Forest against us in an FA Youth Cup game.

I know he was £7 million a year ago but I wonder if his stock has fallen far enough for us to make a cheeky bid now we need another striker. Four years younger than Shankland and maybe not very much more expensive.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2020 19:34]

Brereton on 19:39 - Jan 28 with 773 viewsDavieQPR

Scored 8 in 53 games for Forest. None in 16 for Blackburn last season. That's 9 goals in 95 games. Not even worth a cheeky bid.

Brereton on 19:43 - Jan 28 with 751 viewsbosh67

I would prefer he scores 0 in 0 for us. We already have better options.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Brereton on 19:46 - Jan 28 with 734 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sorry - am I missing something here? Why would you want the club to bid for a player who can't score goals?

With those stats, we might as well go back for Conor Washington (Sheff Utd, 15 apps, 0 goals; Hearts, 8 apps, 1 goal, if anyone wants to know how the mighty have somehow fallen even further down the goalscoring charts).

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024