Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new shirts are... an acquired taste 11:06 - Feb 1 with 3381 viewsNorthernr

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:09 - Feb 1 with 2590 viewsHooparoo

Awful

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:12 - Feb 1 with 2559 viewsBoston

The latest in Mod wear.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:13 - Feb 1 with 2559 viewsbosh67

Blimey. Always confidence building. Having a target in the middle of your chest. Like the way they have blended the BetUK patch in so it really lines up.

#F*ckthat'lldo!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:17 - Feb 1 with 2536 viewsMytch_QPR

If we get any more injuries, we might end up playing those two in defence.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:20 - Feb 1 with 2513 viewsstowmarketrange

The target is for the opposing strikers to aim for to give our reserve keeper a chance of saving it.Now we need one more on each of his gloves.

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:29 - Feb 1 with 2474 viewsRangersDave

shyte on a stick.

Thought the other watching the Blackburn match that we need Dennis The Menace back, as this crap shirt just disappeared into the nothingness.

Who chooses these shirt colours need their asses removed.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:31 - Feb 1 with 2463 viewssmegma

The shop manager claims he 'designs' the kit every season. Despite most shirts we've had being in the makers back catalogue for the past decade.

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:37 - Feb 1 with 2441 viewsthame_hoops

The lime/green/whatever seems to be a popular colour for sports in general, Barca/Juve, loads at the Australian open too

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:48 - Feb 1 with 2383 viewsstevec

Thought that red was considered to give a psychological advantage over any other colour in football.

Away kit should be all red with black and red hoop shirt.

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:50 - Feb 1 with 2372 viewsrsonist

OK I've changed my mind. club bad shut it down.

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 11:53 - Feb 1 with 2347 viewsRangersDave

I think this colour makes you look insipid and perhaps week.

Connor didnt design them did he?

My god the amount of un tapped talent they could get free from this forum of design! how good would that be for P.R. too?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 12:00 - Feb 1 with 2311 viewsloftboy

I thought we had been!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 12:03 - Feb 1 with 2297 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Too right it does

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 12:05]

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 12:04 - Feb 1 with 2295 viewssmegma

All we need is the players to wear odd socks and one to have shorts 3 sizes too small to complete the Sunday pub football team look.

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 12:19 - Feb 1 with 2241 viewsPinnerPaul

Overreaction thread number 345

Glad I'm off to the game soon folks - its getting depressing on here

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 12:20 - Feb 1 with 2234 viewsLeedsR

Jeez it’s as subtle as a brick in the face. I know logos are supposed to be eye-catching, but this is eye-gouging. At least the lettering could have been in black, and the background be the shirt colour. Was thinking of getting a shirt at the end of the season, but might give it a miss now.

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 12:21 - Feb 1 with 2228 viewsMytch_QPR

I'd like to see the red / white halves kit back again for a season - I reckon that would sell well.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 12:33 - Feb 1 with 2182 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's foggy 'round your way this morning, Baz.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 12:43 - Feb 1 with 2132 viewsGloucs_R

And the RAF from England shot one down....

Poll: Are we staying up?

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 12:48 - Feb 1 with 2115 viewskensalriser

Terrible rugby collar. Hoops are OK.

Don't we hate every new shirt as a matter of course, though?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 12:49 - Feb 1 with 2113 viewsSnipper

Am I the only person who likes it?

The Royal Panda logo ruined the shirt tbh.

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 13:18 - Feb 1 with 2036 viewsstevec

Walked right into that.

Schoolboy error on my part.

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 13:22 - Feb 1 with 2022 viewsWatford_Ranger

We really should play in all black to stop away teams getting an automatic three points for it.

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 16:57 - Feb 1 with 1854 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That photo didn't look good, but I thought they looked good today.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The new shirts are... an acquired taste on 22:28 - Feb 8 with 1420 viewssmegma

Or lime green shirt with dark blue shorts and socks a la Uddersfield away today. You couldn't make it up ???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024