Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW VIDEO: Sending off costs us! 00:26 - Feb 16 with 305 viewsSeaside_Lee

Heneghan's sending off cost us all 3 points as a much more balanced and brighter Seasiders were cruising to a win until disaster struck | was it a slip? Heneghan says the referee has now agreed it was.

A few chances went begging to make it 0-2 another wonder strike and an unlucky deflection were nearly cancelled out for a draw as Delfouneso's late 1 on 1 was tipped narrowly past the post.

We need a new manager and quickly

NEW VIDEO: Sending off costs us! on 12:46 - Feb 16 with 283 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers once again folks

Jane

It looked like the Team/Formation/Tactics made more sense yesterday.

Lee

Don't think the sending off was unjustified. He cleaned him out on the touchline at the half way line. Jane makes a good comparison with Husband at Southend, both totally needless, in areas of the pitch where their player is not a danger.

Heneghan's been poor since he extended his loan (part of that might be down to the swapping around of players at the back and some very strange set ups), sitting out a game or two might be what he needs now.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO: Sending off costs us! on 12:48 - Feb 16 with 281 viewsROTTWEILERS

Agree with Red. He's totally sold his teammates out yesterday.

Wouldn't say we were cruising either. They had what looked like a stonewall penalty waved away in the first half.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

NEW VIDEO: Sending off costs us! on 13:10 - Feb 16 with 275 viewsspudgun

"I haven't seen it back.....I`m not sure if it was or it wasn`t (a sending off)...but I thought a booking he might have got away with(sic)."

If you didn`t see it and aren`t sure whether it was or wasn`t, don`t speculate wildly please Mr Dunn.

We have had enough of that on here recently.

Just short of an assault. Red card all day long. What on earth was he thinking...

NEW VIDEO: Sending off costs us! on 14:37 - Feb 16 with 268 viewsSeaside_Lee

It was Ben's tweet last night that swayed my thinking. I agree it was a stupid place to get sent off and definitely cost us the points.

NEW VIDEO: Sending off costs us! on 19:31 - Feb 16 with 252 viewsspell_chekker

I don't think these Vlogs get the recognition they deserve.

Lee has got such a friendly way with people and Jane's heartfelt views express what we all feel.

They're becoming compelling viewing. Sorry, that's one of Robbie's word's. Fascinating to watch. Really.

At the beginning of the video, Lee asked for our opinions on Grayson's sacking.

Firstly, It's not like if you, or I, were sacked. He's more than rich in comparison. His life his very comfortable thank you very much whereas I'll be out on the ring road at 7:00am tomorrow morning until the age of 67.

I was originally of the opinion that he must be given a full season to put his vision into place.

I wouldn't have sacked him as I was desperately hanging on to that scenario.

However, I never dreamed in a million years that the situation would have ever got as bad as it did.

I understand and accept why he was sacked and now feel as though the right decision was made.

PROBLEM. Who is going to replace him?

I'm not all that convinced about some of the people who've been mentioned to take over the reigns.

From the candidates we know. I don't like the look of the favourite Jones.

A pretentious big head from my distant point of view.

I prefer the feel of the Plymouth manager. A real football man on the way up.

Then, there's Evatt. A Blackpool stick of rock on the way up. If we get him now how far could he take us????????????

Something that struck a chord with me which was posted by Lala.

Grayson had lost his PASSION, and that's what we need.

Evatt has it in bucket loads, Jones has it superficially.

Other candidates unknown to us are being interviewed.

Sorry for the long post. You did ask though.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW VIDEO: Sending off costs us! on 12:51 - Feb 17 with 238 viewsROTTWEILERS

Virtue needs to be putting one of his 2nd half chances away

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

NEW VIDEO: Sending off costs us! on 14:25 - Feb 17 with 228 viewsSeaside_Lee

Thanks spell really appreciate the kind words just wish the team could give us some wins to make them a bit happier.

I feel much the same way as you I think Grayson had to go something was so obviously wrong with the mindset of the players and it was getting worse.

I'm not sure about Nathan Jones either. Would really love to see Evatts "Barrowcelona" style football working its magic here. It's a bit of a gamble but I just get a good feeling about it.

ROTTWEILLERS: Totally agree about Virtue he had to stick one of them away at that crucial time in the game, great chances, things just are not going for us even against a team that were struggling as bad as we are
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 14:25]

NEW VIDEO: Sending off costs us! on 16:56 - Feb 17 with 206 viewsBlackpoolJane

Spell - Thank you so much for your kind words. We really enjoy putting this content together despite the terrible football at the moment!

You’re spot on about the lack of passion from Larry. I’m hearing that he told players he didn’t care if they stayed or left, which might have been true but is no way to motivate your players. Larry also didn’t engage with the fans at all and it was refreshing to hear Dunn praising players and mentioning the fans in his post match interview. An improvement already. We listened to the Seasiders Podcast the other day and someone mentioned about Larry needing to go on a course and that’s exactly what I thought. It’s as if he’s forgotten how to do all the good stuff and needs reinvigorating. I’m very sad it didn’t work out with him but ultimately it wasn’t going to get any better with him in charge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024